Frequent Contributor

Re: Little people big world …Anyone still watching?

Chris could have offered up some money too to Zach to help him buy the if house if he is so in love with the house and farm.  Seems that Chris just wants to sponge off the Roloffs.  Amy made it very clear that she is the one who bought the house that she and Chris are living in.  Why wasn't it a joint purchase?

Honored Contributor

@Patagonia12 wrote:

Chris could have offered up some money too to Zach to help him buy the if house if he is so in love with the house and farm.  Seems that Chris just wants to sponge off the Roloffs.  Amy made it very clear that she is the one who bought the house that she and Chris are living in.  Why wasn't it a joint purchase?

@Patagonia12  Zach is a lazy one. If he wants the farm so bad why doesn't he get a job? I'm sure he's earned enough money from the show also to buy it. Everything has been handed to him. Hope Chris never gives him a dime.

Frequent Contributor

Amy bought her house on her own several years before she and Chris married. And why would Chris offer money to Zach to help him purchase the farm? Zach was a 31 year old man with two children and one on the way when he was negotiating for the farm. Chris was barely his stepfather at the time, and Zach was not a teenager. 

Zach is now 32 years old. He is well past having mom and dad (or stepdad) pay his way. Jeremy seems to be doing quite well, at the same age, supporting his family and he isn't whining about not being treated fairly.  Jeremy was disappointed but got on with his life. 

Trusted Contributor

@Patagonia12 wrote:

Chris is a real estate agent and owns his own business and with a reported worth of 1 million has no need to sponge off the Roloffs.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone notice that Jackson looks like Zach and Lilah looks a lot like Tori? JMO.

I looked online and saw that the farm hasn't sold.

@colliemom4   I think the opposite.  Jackson has a pretty face, not a face like Zach, Lila has a different face than Jackson.  It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

@mousiegirl 

I agree. Jackson doesn't look a bit like Zach - I see Tori in him. Lilah looks like neither parent.  Strange that Lilah isn't talking yet. I only mention that because Jackson (and I know that he is 5) really has a great vocabulary for a 5 year old. He really cracks me up with some of his answers to Tori's questions.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Last night (7/12) was a bit of a snooze.  The remote controlled car thing was a little disturbing.  What's up with Tory?  Why is she a slug this season.

@faeriemoon   Tory is hugely pregnant, taking care of two littrle ones, BIG reason for being tired.

Is this third child a dwarf also?

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 

Yes, I do believe baby #3 has dwarfism.   

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Last night (7/12) was a bit of a snooze.  The remote controlled car thing was a little disturbing.  What's up with Tory?  Why is she a slug this season.

@faeriemoon   Tory is hugely pregnant, taking care of two littrle ones, BIG reason for being tired.

Is this third child a dwarf also?

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003   Yes.  Every pregnancy, Tori thinks it will be an average size, this time she was certain of it, dont know why she thinks this, I know she wants to have one average size, but Zach's gene is strong.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Patagonia12 wrote:

@Patagonia12  Zach is a lazy one. If he wants the farm so bad why doesn't he get a job? I'm sure he's earned enough money from the show also to buy it. Everything has been handed to him. Hope Chris never gives him a dime.

@proudlyfromNJ  "

Zach Roloff's 2022 estimated net worth

"As per Celebrity Net Worth, Zach's net worth is estimated at $700,000 in 2022. He reportedly earns £7,000 per episode of Little People, Big World."

Super Contributor

Guess he doesn’t have to work! Should thsnk his father for all that!!