Super Contributor

Re: Little people big world …Anyone still watching?

Not wanting to be mean but the producer or producers are as clueless as Zach and Tori when watching kids. I wanted to scream when aTori put Jackson on that rock !! Stop talking and watch the kids!!!
Honored Contributor

I felt the same way when they were with the kids by the stream....so negligent and dangerous! I am not even a parent....it is  just common  sense to not do such a thing. I would worry about the kids wandering down to stream when the parents are not looking for just a second....that is all it takes. They should make the stream a no play area until they are much older. 

Frequent Contributor

Matt put the big house and North farm for sale.  4million cool ones.

Trusted Contributor

I must confess that I am addicted to this show. I think Zach is very lazy and may never hold down a real job. It was really for the best that he did not get the farm. I am getting tired of his childish behavior toward Matt. 

I enjoyed watching Chris and Amy's visit with Matt and Caryn. Chris obviously was having a nice time and it really irritates Amy. I have to agree with her, though, that it is a bit wierd hanging out with your ex and his girlfriend!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Regular Contributor

This isn't going to be a popular opinion but they need to stop having kids.  Those poor kids will have nothing but health issues the rest of their life.

Honored Contributor

@THETOT wrote:

This isn't going to be a popular opinion but they need to stop having kids.  Those poor kids will have nothing but health issues the rest of their life.

It's like they are trying to keep up with the brother Jeremy and Audrey, they have 3 

OR

she's going to keep going until she has one of average height...

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@THETOT wrote:

It's like they are trying to keep up with the brother Jeremy and Audrey, they have 3 

OR

she's going to keep going until she has one of average height...

@CelticCrafter   Tori said the third is likely the last.  After three dwarves, she most likely would never have an average size baby, we will see.

Valued Contributor

I watch this show sometimes, trying to find interest in continuing. I find many of the personalities are just negative. Karen and Matt are convinced they can get, or should get, a high price for the land from Zak and Tori. They are sure the problem is with Zac and Tori being entitled and that eventually the kids will come around. They won't. Then Zak and Tori think Matt and Karen are not being "good parents" and kind of cut them off from the GC. As in punishment. This is so typical of generatioanl stuff going on in the USA today. And other Western countries. The great divide called estrangement. And Amy kind of smirking in the background that parents should give the kids a break on the price, it is family after all. I am just watching it in amazement as each side stakes their side of the issue and won't budge. Each side is really hurt but blames the other totally. Karen is most annoying perhaps because she tells Matt his self absorbtion is okay or only right. She is not married to Matt, nor does she own the land, nor are these her birth children. Which makes her an outsider and thus the need to walk carefully in this matter. I am watching it this season to see how the family estrangement plays out. The characters are simply not likable, kind of like the original Sister Wives has become. 

Esteemed Contributor

As usual...i think Amy is enjoying the fact that Matt will be selling the big house and the kids would be angry at him.....it makes me laugh when she said she just figured one of the kids would get the house eventually through Matt...............i will say again....if she was so determined to have one of the kids be owners SHE had the opportunity to take a loss on selling her home to one of the kids to insure that instead of taking Matt's deal.  He had mentioned while making arrangements to buy her house he would either buy it from her OR sell it to one of the kids OR seller to a outsider........she took the risk.  And i am doubting that all the other children were willing to give up a portion of THEIR inheritance in order for

Zach to purchase the house which would have been the only fair way to handle the situation...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that Amy could have made it happen if she wanted to make sure the kids got her share.  She needed the money and wasn't going to sell to her kids at a loss.  If she was truly serious, she could have gotten some financial and legal advice on how to set that up.  

When Matt told Caryn he wanted to get engaged when he started work on the new home, she looked scared to death.