Trusted Contributor

Re: Little people big world …Anyone still watching?

@judianne wrote:

I can't stand that Chris guy . I think he is weird and a gold digger . Matt's girlfriend is weird also . Those 2 don't fit in at all . Can't help but thinking they are both after fame and money . That Chris is just too gushy and the other one is so bossy , l can't believe that they are really in love with Amy and Matt ! 

@judianne 

I so agree with you on Chris! Gushy - good description!!😀😀😀😀😀😀

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Why does Matt want to sell off 13 acres?  He's keeping 93 acres I think. Why not just keep it since it is such a small portion of the property. 

@faeriemoon   He may need the cash.  He has millions in the ninety-plus acres, but it isn't cash, only if/when he sells them, OR the issue is just for drama.  I am at the point where I can barely stand the word farm.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl They say "farm" a million times an episode!!!

Honored Contributor

I read there will definitely be at least one more season. I know everyone is thrilled lol. Amy said they signed a contract for it.

Contributor

I believe this family needs time to heal and adjust to the so called "new normal". It's  about accepting the changes and moving forward with their lives. That will be difficult with the world watching for another season.

It seemed this season, the shows were lacking in interesting content. I have enjoyed watching the family throughout the years, but the show has run it's course.

Respected Contributor

I hope the next season isn't all about Zach and Tori whining about the farm. 
If it is, I'm done.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I hope the next season isn't all about Zach and Tori whining about the farm. 
If it is, I'm done.

They do whine a lot, they have a beautiful home, they never seem to have money problems.  Yet Zach complains.  I think he believed he could just move right in to the family home when Amy moved out  I can't picture Zach working the farm.

Esteemed Contributor

How many times was it discussed in the various episodes that Zach built

the sandbox? Everybody is so proud of him. Big deal. He is home all day.

What else does he have to do but stuff now around his new house. 

He should have been helping Matt with tons of stuff as a teenager. Did

you all hear the part when Matt said about how the kids always destroyed

stuff and it didn't matter to the kids but it killed Matt. They did show a 

short flashback of Jeremy, Zach and their buddy playing wildly and

smashing windows on some of the play areas Matt built for them.

I am glad Matt blasted Amy back. Let her get her belongings that are

still there and not go back on Matt's property. But for the show to continue

they all still have to be somewhat buddies.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@mousiegirl They say "farm" a million times an episode!!!

Time for a drinking game.

Frequent Contributor

I watched a live "talk" with Amy last night on Instagram. She does regret selling her piece of the property to Matt now, as he paid her less than a fourth of what he is now selling the property for...and that was for 31 acres and he is now selling the  19 acres for four million. She was led to believe, by Matt, that he would be offering the 31 acres to the boys...at a reasonable price. Not over a million for less than half of what she sold. Both Jeremy and Zach were led to believe that Matt would be selling the larger acreage and that was what they were interested in.

Matt is a salesman. He said one thing for years, on TV no less, then pulled the rug out from under the kids when he actually got ready to sell. If he wonders why his family is bitter with him, he only has to blame himself. He promised one thing for all the kids growing up years, that he was building the farm for the kids to take over, and then he changed his mind.