Frequent Contributor

Re: Little people big world …Anyone still watching?

I wonder if Tori and each of the kids also earn $7,000 per episode. If so, that is a tidy sum for their family to earn. 

And I also wonder why they don't spend some $$ and get Zach's front tooth fixed. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Patagonia12 wrote:

Chris could have offered up some money too to Zach to help him buy the if house if he is so in love with the house and farm.  Seems that Chris just wants to sponge off the Roloffs.  Amy made it very clear that she is the one who bought the house that she and Chris are living in.  Why wasn't it a joint purchase?

@Patagonia12  Zach is a lazy one. If he wants the farm so bad why doesn't he get a job? I'm sure he's earned enough money from the show also to buy it. Everything has been handed to him. Hope Chris never gives him a dime.

@proudlyfromNJ  "

Zach Roloff's 2022 estimated net worth

"As per Celebrity Net Worth, Zach's net worth is estimated at $700,000 in 2022. He reportedly earns £7,000 per episode of Little People, Big World."

@mousiegirl 

Does Zach's wife earn the same amount per show.??.and the kids get how much  in a trust frund from TLC??

Just wondering..

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Patagonia12 wrote:

Chris could have offered up some money too to Zach to help him buy the if house if he is so in love with the house and farm.  Seems that Chris just wants to sponge off the Roloffs.  Amy made it very clear that she is the one who bought the house that she and Chris are living in.  Why wasn't it a joint purchase?

@Patagonia12  Zach is a lazy one. If he wants the farm so bad why doesn't he get a job? I'm sure he's earned enough money from the show also to buy it. Everything has been handed to him. Hope Chris never gives him a dime.

@proudlyfromNJ  "

Zach Roloff's 2022 estimated net worth

"As per Celebrity Net Worth, Zach's net worth is estimated at $700,000 in 2022. He reportedly earns £7,000 per episode of Little People, Big World."

@mousiegirl 

Does Zach's wife earn the same amount per show.??.and the kids get how much  in a trust frund from TLC??

Just wondering..

@cowboy sam   No, Zach seems to earn the most of any in the cast, don't know about the kids, try googling.  Tori and the rest earn from $1,300-$3000 per episode, you can double check on this.

Honored Contributor

Who would want their life interrupted for so  little money?

Esteemed Contributor

After watching the show tonite....it seems that Zach and Tori are trying to distance themselves from the farm sale....but the one who wants to stir the pot is Amy ....

saying negative things about Matt to Zach....and then Tori....both of them didn't react too much.....so then she has to go and call him out on not selling to the kids....celebrity net worth said Amy was worth 6 million and received

$667,000 for her house from Matt........AND KNOWING ZACH WANTED TO BUY THE HOUSE BUT DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY SHE DIDN'T OFFER ANY HELP???

So instead of securing the house for Zach (if it was so important to her).....she blames Matt for it all...ggeessshhh

Honored Contributor

Why does Matt want to sell off 13 acres?  He's keeping 93 acres I think. Why not just keep it since it is such a small portion of the property. 

Valued Contributor

It's really sad that they made this whole season about Matt and Zach's falling out. Someone in a previous post said that Zach makes $7,000 per episode. That, to me, makes Zach even more pathetic - all he has done for the last few episodes is bad mouth his Dad over the sale of the farm. I agree with Matt in his thinking that even if he had come to some agreement with Zach on the sale, he (Matt) would still have to be involved in the day to day running and upkeep of the farm. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am tired of Zach whining about his father ALL the time.  He acts like a baby.  I agree that Tori has a bad attitude too.  I actually believe that Matt is the most sensible and kind person on that show.  I have to stop watching because of Zach and Tori.  As far as Matt and Amy, I would side with Matt any day.

Regular Contributor

@joyce from new berlin- agree with you 100%.  I have always agreed with Matt and the way he has handled things.  He built the financial foundation that the whole family has enjoyed for years.  I think he was spot-on when he talked about the entitlement attitude that some of the kids have regarding the farm. 

Amy does stir the pot and is (and has always been) the negative one.  Always a sourpuss, always finding fault with Matt no matter what he does.  Granted Matt has his way of doing things, but he is a smart, savvy business man who has overcome a lot in his lifetime.  He has provided for his family well and gets nothing but criticism from those that he worked for all these years. 

Amy's influence is certainly apparent when you see how Zack talks about his father so bitterly.  I am not surprised given that she was the one who admittedly did most of the child-rearing. 

Sad that the family has been so torn apart. 

Respected Contributor

It's gotten so boring listening to Zac bellyache about his Dad- Zac has his Dad to thank for everything. What career and family life would he have had without Matt bringing the family to TV fame? Likely Nothing- I want to yell at the TV:  Just shut up and be grateful!  
I think Matt never wanted the kids to get the farm, knowing none of them could maintain it due to their lazy nature...