Super Contributor

Re: Little people big world …Anyone still watching?

I know Chris is into real estate and wonder if his friendship with Matt is bc he might want to list the property?
Honored Contributor

@Beacon girl wrote:
I know Chris is into real estate and wonder if his friendship with Matt is bc he might want to list the property?

@Beacon girl  Matt already has a real estate agent for the property.

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I thought Amy was crazy for selling her part.  She really had a nice set-up and didn't have to even have contact with Matt if she didn't want to.  I don't mean to be unkind but I don't see what Chris sees in her.  She is always so sour.

@isaboo    I agree!  I think he just wants to be on TV. Who would be attracted to her at all... she has nothing going for her in either looks or personality.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice that Jackson looks like Zach and Lilah looks a lot like Tori? JMO.

I looked online and saw that the farm hasn't sold.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone notice that Jackson looks like Zach and Lilah looks a lot like Tori? JMO.

It could be just me, as I was thinking aboout Jackson when I watched the current episode yesterday, and I thought how much I thought he did NOT look like Zach.

Nothing against Zach at all, but I never thought he was particular good-looking, but Jackson is absolute darling.  I always thought Zach looked like his mother the most (nothing at all against her, either).   I remember thinking that I was glad that (I thought) Jackson looked very different.

Never having kids I'm not really good at this, though.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I think the opposite.  Jackson has a pretty face, not a face like Zach, Lila has a different face than Jackson.  It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I think the opposite.  Jackson has a pretty face, not a face like Zach, Lila has a different face than Jackson.  It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

@mousiegirl  I don't think Jackson is ugly, but I do see Zach in him. Of course he is his dad. People see different things when they look at kids. Through the years people told me my kids looked like certain relatives when I felt they did not.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Last night I was looking at Lila and thought to myself "wow she really looks like Tori!"  Interesting that this discussion came up🙂

Frequent Contributor

i have watched every episode of this show since the very beginning. .After watching the first 3 episodes of this season, I gave up since it was apparent that it became just.the Zach and Tori show.  Did not like their entitlement mentality and rudeness. No more of this show for me.  It honestly has run its course and should be canceled.  It seems to be just providing a great income for Zach and Tori to not have to work day jobs like everrybody else. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patagonia12 wrote:

i have watched every episode of this show since the very beginning. .After watching the first 3 episodes of this season, I gave up since it was apparent that it became just.the Zach and Tori show.  Did not like their entitlement mentality and rudeness. No more of this show for me.  It honestly has run its course and should be canceled.  It seems to be just providing a great income for Zach and Tori to not have to work day jobs like everrybody else. 

@Patagonia12  None of the other siblings wanted to participate any longer.