Honored Contributor

Re: Little people big world …Anyone still watching?

No!  My dull life is more interesting than this program.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last season. How many times can we watch the bromance between Chris and Matt?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching.  I think it was a blessing in disguise for Zack to not buy the part of the farm he wanted.  It would have been way too much for him to handle.  Now, he has a couple of acres (maybe more??) and I can tell he wants to make it sort of a mini Roloff Farms which is far more manageable for him.  I just hope he has the motivation to do it.

I enjoyed the Amy/Chris visit with Matt/Karen.  It was hilarious watching Amy's facial reactions.  You could just see Amy didn't want to be there but was trying to make the best of a producer driven storyline.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I'm still watching.  I think it was a blessing in disguise for Zack to not buy the part of the farm he wanted.  It would have been way too much for him to handle.  Now, he has a couple of acres (maybe more??) and I can tell he wants to make it sort of a mini Roloff Farms which is far more manageable for him.  I just hope he has the motivation to do it.

I enjoyed the Amy/Chris visit with Matt/Karen.  It was hilarious watching Amy's facial reactions.  You could just see Amy didn't want to be there but was trying to make the best of a producer driven storyline.  

@shoptilyadropagain   I am guessing Amy is still holding a lot of anger towards Matt and his "girl friend" having had an affair prior to their divorce.. at least that is what I sense with the angry attitude and faces she makes along with the sharp tongued comments that come out of her mouth. It makes for a more interesting storyline for the show,  rather than them all being great buddies. 

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Tori gave birth to a son on April 30, a few weeks ahead of the due date, name is Josiah, he does have dwarfism. 
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain   I am guessing Amy is still holding a lot of anger towards Matt and his "girl friend" having had an affair prior to their divorce.. at least that is what I sense with the angry attitude and faces she makes along with the sharp tongued comments that come out of her mouth. It makes for a more interesting storyline for the show,  rather than them all being great buddies. 

@SeaMaiden Oh I'm sure that has a lot to do with it and I'd be the same way.  Not that Amy is perfect but I couldn't have been married to Matt for more than a day.  He would spring things on her at the last minute and when she would question things, he would stomp his feet and say she doesn't support him, etc. while having a hissy fit.  He's mellowed with age and Amy still harbors resentment.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

I still watch, but I'm really disliking Zach and Tori now.  They are such lazy parents and seem to like continuing drama. 

The most recent episode featured Tori putting Jackson on a rock in the middle of some swift moving water and implying that that she wouldn't be saving him if he fell in.  Both allowed him to wander far off near this stream where it would be difficult to rescue him if he fell in.  Later, Lilah gets hit in the face (twice!)   with a metal ladder for her big girl bed because nobody is watching Jackson.  She also had screws and washers in her hand and moved them towrard her mouth at which point the camera stopped.  Oh, and Tori thought it was cute to push her over so she hit her head; it was on the new mattress, but still.  That poor child has enough problems.  

It wasn't only this episode.  I hate the way they let their kids be in danger in every situation.  Like right after Jackson's surgery they were trying desperately to get him to walk--but he had too long pants on and they were encumbering his movement and creating a huge tripping hazard.  

Honored Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

I still watch, but I'm really disliking Zach and Tori now.  They are such lazy parents and seem to like continuing drama. 

The most recent episode featured Tori putting Jackson on a rock in the middle of some swift moving water and implying that that she wouldn't be saving him if he fell in.  Both allowed him to wander far off near this stream where it would be difficult to rescue him if he fell in.  Later, Lilah gets hit in the face (twice!)   with a metal ladder for her big girl bed because nobody is watching Jackson.  She also had screws and washers in her hand and moved them towrard her mouth at which point the camera stopped.  Oh, and Tori thought it was cute to push her over so she hit her head; it was on the new mattress, but still.  That poor child has enough problems.  

It wasn't only this episode.  I hate the way they let their kids be in danger in every situation.  Like right after Jackson's surgery they were trying desperately to get him to walk--but he had too long pants on and they were encumbering his movement and creating a huge tripping hazard.  

@Glittergal  I know what you mean. They say things like Jackson has an independent spirit etc but that's just an excuse for poor parenting. I don't understand why they let the kids do the things they do either. It's just a matter of time before someone gets hurt. By the way, I read that Jackon had the leg surgery in November and his legs are still not stable.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Right after Jackson's leg surgery, they had him sitting up on the kitchen counters, along with Liliah.  

I was scared just watching it.   They are already off balance with their dwarfism and this is just negligent in my eyes.  

Honored Contributor

I was wanting to scream at zach& Tori also  for putting Jackson so near that fast moving water,etc.🤬  plus letting Jackson hit Lila  while they were supposed to be putting her bed together!😡

why did the producer of the show let them allow it...someone may turn them into DCFS  !!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."