Honored Contributor

Little people big world …Anyone still watching?

So what does Zak do for a living?    In the  show he is just home with wife and kids....doing nothing...he does not seem very motivated.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little people big world …Anyone still watching?

I found this online. While his primary job appears to be as a television personality, Zach also makes money as one of the tour guides for the farm's Golden Pass Private Tours, which cost $300 per ticket. Tori also brings in her own income as a photographer, star on LPBW and social media influencer.
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   Wow, who would pay $300 to see the Farm....another example of  inflation.  Maybe the gravy train of the Little People Big World is coming to a halt.  They are likable and I hope all works out for them.  I rarely watch this program.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:
I found this online. While his primary job appears to be as a television personality, Zach also makes money as one of the tour guides for the farm's Golden Pass Private Tours, which cost $300 per ticket. Tori also brings in her own income as a photographer, star on LPBW and social media influencer.

@colliemom4  Doubt he is working for the farm now after the blow up between him and his Dad recently over buying the property.  He never seemed motivated to get a real job.... most likely living off the show and milking it for all he can as long as he can....which can be a good income for the while

Honored Contributor

He probably does very little. However Tori can make money on social media. I just don't know how much time she has taking care of Zach and 3 kids. I often wonder why she's chosen this lifestyle.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

He probably does very little. However Tori can make money on social media. I just don't know how much time she has taking care of Zach and 3 kids. I often wonder why she's chosen this lifestyle.

@colliemom4  She has a teaching degree. Teaching was her career prior to marriage to Zak and the contract with the show. Zak went to community college  with Jeremy and Zak received an associates  degree.

I would  think three kids would be enough...she sure banged them out one two three. Even after her miscarriage, she was bound and determined to get pregnant right away. Wonder what the rush was? Perhaps good fodder for a reality show of their own...thus all the kids...

the two kids are cute though...and seem really bright. Probably because of the full time Mom time she spends with them...

Respected Contributor

I watch but I'm about to quit. I'm getting tired of Zach whining about not getting the farm and I no longer like Tori. Her attitude stinks.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

I watch but I'm about to quit. I'm getting tired of Zach whining about not getting the farm and I no longer like Tori. Her attitude stinks.

I half watch. Sometimes I catch up on reruns. It's not difficult to skip episodes and still be able to figure out what is going on. I think they're really reaching with the Matt and Caryn, Amy and Chris, vacationing together storyline.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  She has a teaching degree. Teaching was her career prior to marriage to Zak and the contract with the show. Zak went to community college  with Jeremy and Zak received an associates  degree.

I would  think three kids would be enough...she sure banged them out one two three. Even after her miscarriage, she was bound and determined to get pregnant right away. Wonder what the rush was? Perhaps good fodder for a reality show of their own...thus all the kids...

the two kids are cute though...and seem really bright. Probably because of the full time Mom time she spends with them...

@SeaMaiden  The kids are adorable. I'd be concerned about the medical issues. If I were her I'd hire help. Maybe she will in the future. She may need it.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@DJs mom  Yes they are both so bitter and toxic. Time to pull up their big people panties and  GROWN UP and move on.... They have it pretty good compared to many people...a nice home...a good salary etc.