Honored Contributor

So this is my new obsession, I was all in after two minutes LOVE! There are six episodes only four have been released so far. It stars Brittany O’Grady ( Simone on Star) and Sean Teale who is a hottie! Description, Meet Bess King a uniquely talented performer struggling to fulfill her dreams while handling rejection, dating drama, and family issues. Featuring original music by Sara Bareilles, this is a story about finding your authentic voice and the courage to use it. This show is sweet and touching, I did shed a couple of tears. I hope you check it out ( although I loved Soundtrack and High Fidelity and those recommendations fell flat). If you watch let me know what you think.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little Voice On AppleTV+

Thank you @Jordan2 .  I thought that sounded good.  I've got two episodes left of The Morning Show, and I might watch that next.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Thank you @Jordan2 .  I thought that sounded good.  I've got two episodes left of The Morning Show, and I might watch that next.

@NickNack It's really good, I hope you'll enjoy it (if you have Netflix Soundtrack is excellent,on Hulu High Fidelity).

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   I do have Netflix.  The Soundtrack trailer looks very good.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2   I do have Netflix.  The Soundtrack trailer looks very good.

@NickNack it is really good. I'm like a broken record, it's like This Is Us meets Zoey's Extradionary Playlist with Glee mashups.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 That looks really good. I just saw the trailer and I'll watch!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

The last episodes airs tomorrow. If you have AppleTV+, do yourself a favor and checkout this show, it is so good, it's sweet and touching, it will make you shed a tear or two.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 

Thanks for the heads-up; I read an interview with Sara Bareillis in People Magazine in which she said "Little Voice" is a semi-autobiographical show, primarily from when she was a struggling singer/songwriter.

Your recap makes me want to see it ASAP. Can't wait to check it out...Many thanks.

I loved "High Fidelity," so I already know I like your taste in TV. Heart

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@Jordan2 

Thanks for the heads-up; I read an interview with Sara Bareillis in People Magazine in which she said "Little Voice" is a semi-autobiographical show, primarily from when she was a struggling singer/songwriter.

Your recap makes me want to see it ASAP. Can't wait to check it out...Many thanks.

I loved "High Fidelity," so I already know I like your taste in TV. Heart

@MarnieRez3 let me know if you like it. If you have Netflix you should checkout the show Soundtrack. I say it's This Is Us meets Zoey's Extraordinary Playist, with Glee mashups thrown in for good measure. I loved it!

Honored Contributor

The movie little voice is excellent and the sound track wonderful!