Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Season Finale 5/19

I enjoyed last night's episode, "Inside the Episode.  I thought it was very strange that Chris bought Amy a stool, a useless stool, when Amy and Matt began and own a company that produces stools for little people, some of which were used on the farm.

Amy and Chris are already clashing on the home decor.  I never asked DH anything to do with anything I bought for the home, he has no interest in decor, lol, but Chris is set in his ways, and Amy is determined to, for once in her life, have her home the way she wants it, and so she should, though she is taking him into consideration, which considering she bought the home, don't think she should, he should have no say.  He has a house, and havn't heard anything about him selling it.

I hope Amy is happy in that house, it sure isn't anything like the farm, which is so much nicer.  I think Amy could have afforded to build a house, probably for less than she paid for her current house, and she could have had more land and living space.  I hope she didn't buy this house because she felt rushed, we will see down the line.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I enjoyed last night's episode, "Inside the Episode.  I thought it was very strange that Chris bought Amy a stool, a useless stool, when Amy and Matt began and own a company that produces stools for little people, some of which were used on the farm.

Amy and Chris are already clashing on the home decor.  I never asked DH anything to do with anything I bought for the home, he has no interest in decor, lol, but Chris is set in his ways, and Amy is determined to, for once in her life, have her home the way she wants it, and so she should, though she is taking him into consideration, which considering she bought the home, don't think she should, he should have no say.  He has a house, and havn't heard anything about him selling it.

I hope Amy is happy in that house, it sure isn't anything like the farm, which is so much nicer.  I think Amy could have afforded to build a house, probably for less than she paid for her current house, and she could have had more land and living space.  I hope she didn't buy this house because she felt rushed, we will see down the line.

I was watching an older show and Amy said they had already found a home that she liked and Matt bought the farm instead.  I am  not sure she will be happy in her new home.  I hope she will be 

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I was watching an older show and Amy said they had already found a home that she liked and Matt bought the farm instead.  I am  not sure she will be happy in her new home.  I hope she will be 

@sunshine 919 

I don't think she will like it. I lived in the country on 50 acres of land for 38 years and last year I sold it and moved to a home in a town. I hate it. I feel I have no privacy whatsoever and am now looking to find a place with at least 15 - 20 acres of land.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Has anyone noticed that Matt doesn't seem as excited about Karen as he used to be? I get that vibe. I don't know...it may just be the editing. Maybe he's tired of her already but must act for the cameras.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Has anyone noticed that Matt doesn't seem as excited about Karen as he used to be? I get that vibe. I don't know...it may just be the editing. Maybe he's tired of her already but must act for the cameras.

Sometimes I think Matt is a one man show.  Who was he on phone with when Caryn needed his help when she was cooking dinner

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sunshine 919 

I don't think she will like it. I lived in the country on 50 acres of land for 38 years and last year I sold it and moved to a home in a town. I hate it. I feel I have no privacy whatsoever and am now looking to find a place with at least 15 - 20 acres of land.

First of all I hope you will find the perfect property for yourselfSmiley Happy  Second you said exactly what I think will be Amy's issue.  This place will be to cramped for her.  She had so many places to go and walk on the farm.  I have never heard her say she was tired of the farm itself, just the drama with Matt.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919   I am with you, wanting privacy and land, that is why I don't want to move because I could never have what I have now, way too expensive here, but if for some reason we had to move, I would be looking for land and privacy, but I would have to go much further away, more inconvenient to get to doctors, and at this point in life, I want convenience.

Amy did say she wasn't planning to spend forever in this new house, said maybe ten years or whatever, so maybe this was all for the show, keeps us guessing and tuning in next season.

@colliemom4  Matt isn't acting romantic with Caryn.  I remember on a trip to Hawaii when married to Amy, took the kids, they were at dinner and he told her how much he loved her, she also said it.  He built the pantry for Amy, and remodeled a bathroom that she wanted, so I am thinking that he and Caryn are just companionship, and maybe playing a part so that he and Amy each have someone for the show, time will tell.  I am liking Caryn better this season, maybe because she isn't going away, lol, easier to take this season.

Trusted Contributor

Enough of this family already!  They have had more than their 15 minutes of fame.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Sometimes I think Matt is a one man show.  Who was he on phone with when Caryn needed his help when she was cooking dinner

@sunshine 919   What about when Caryn asked Matt to watch Jackson for a few minutes and he said, "I'm relaxing," I would have flipped!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919   What about when Caryn asked Matt to watch Jackson for a few minutes and he said, "I'm relaxing," I wouild have flipped!

@mousiegirl @sunshine 919 @colliemom4 . I've watched since the beginning. That's Matt...a one man show. It's all about him.