Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

I wonder what the stories will be about this year.

Matt&Chris' friendship?Smiley LOL

Amy getting new fish for the fish tank?🤣

Have you seen the commercial with Tori in a hospital bed? I assume she's giving birth. I guess that's why they rushed back so quickly. It's content they need.

I could not believe in the close up of Tori's eyes how many wrinkles she has for a young woman. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was funny when Zach had the watermelon attached to his stomach and was trying to exercise and work out.  I realize this was scripted and rather silly but still....I found myself chuckling which is something I rarely do watching LPBW,

It was cute to see Jackson and Lila's reaction to their new baby brother.  

The rest was more of the same disappointed or hurt feelings over the failed farm offers.  I've never been a fan of Matt Roloff but I do hope the family can come together and get over the hurt feelings.  I think it can happen but will take time.  

Yes, I've read several places where Matt switched gears and is turning the house into an AirBnB type rental.  He must not have gotten any offers or turned town what offers he did receive.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Tori and Audrey are still friends. I saw a pic of them at a birthday party together on a gossip site. I think we all know most of these shows are highly scripted. 

Anyone watch Shauna Rae? That's another one I'm not interested in either. I have tried to watch it but I find it boring.

Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I thought it was funny when Zach had the watermelon attached to his stomach and was trying to exercise and work out.  I realize this was scripted and rather silly but still....I found myself chuckling which is something I rarely do watching LPBW,

It was cute to see Jackson and Lila's reaction to their new baby brother.  

The rest was more of the same disappointed or hurt feelings over the failed farm offers.  I've never been a fan of Matt Roloff but I do hope the family can come together and get over the hurt feelings.  I think it can happen but will take time.  

Yes, I've read several places where Matt switched gears and is turning the house into an AirBnB type rental.  He must not have gotten any offers or turned town what offers he did receive.  

The kids are cute. I love Lila and her little glasses. I thought it was kind of weird when Amy kept saying the new baby is cute. Is it supposed to be not cute?

Esteemed Contributor

Well it seems things haven't changed as far as Matt and Zach are concerned.  Zach still blaming Matt for not being a grandfather instead of a businessman..............towards the end of the show they showed clips from next week's shows and it said Matt may move in a different direction as far as the house goes.....................if i was him i would stand my ground ESPECIALLY with the shut down attitude of Zach & Tori..............I think he should call a family meeting and propose to the other siblings that he would sell the house to Zach IF THEY WERE WILLING TO inherit less each (which would be the case if he did what Zach wants)....let the decision be up to them....i am SURE they would want their equal share instead of donating it to Zach & Tori.......

and/or offer it to Amy and Zach together to buy it so she can donate to any asking price..... as she is willing to throw Matt under the bus for not selling it cheap to Zach....as i have said before she has had enough $$$ to help Zach if she really wanted to....OR to sell him the half she owned originally at a lower price and figure her loss was her donation....................

its amazing how Chris can express his opinions about what Matt should do and what a shame it is that Matt won't sell to Zach..............but Caryn can't??  And that was before he put a ring on it!!....ha.

I am of the group that likes Caryn....not sure i believe what Amy says about her from the past......

Wonder what Tori's mother said when she heard Amy claim that she should be the one taking care of the kids while Tori was in the hospital because SHE IS the grandma....hummmmm

don't give in Matt

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tori and Audrey are still friends. I saw a pic of them at a birthday party together on a gossip site. I think we all know most of these shows are highly scripted. 

Anyone watch Shauna Rae? That's another one I'm not interested in either. I have tried to watch it but I find it boring.

@colliemom4 I watched shauna Rae last season. I recorded last night's episode, but I don't know if I will watch this season. I don't like her attitude.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I also saw that Shauna Rae is coming back for another season of her show.  It seems like it's been a while, so I was surprised to see the promo, played during last night's 90Day Single episode alongside the promo for LPBW.

@chickenbutt   I enjoyed last nights episode.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I wonder what the stories will be about this year.

Matt&Chris' friendship?Smiley LOL

Amy getting new fish for the fish tank?🤣

@cowboy sam   The farm, of course, ad nauseam!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Caryn is apparently on this season but I read she's quit the show. Her reason is there are too many arguments within the family. I read that Zach and Tori wouldn't let her meet his new son.

They sort of said that last night, but to be honest, I was only half listening because the show has gotten so boring with the same stupid storyline all the time.  I don't know why Caryn has been excluded when it's Matt they are really angry with...

Matt also admitted that Jeremy is angry with him too.  I think all this arguing is getting to Matt; he didn't look all that well last night.

As an aside, and completely not my business, but I hate the name Josiah.

@faeriemoon   I like his middle name, Luke, maybe they will call him that.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read an article online that said the farm is no longer for sale and that Matt wants to make it like an Airbnb.

@colliemom4   I was thinking that might be what Matt meant at the end when he said he was taking the farm in a totally different direction.  I also wonder who would buy all of that land unless a developer came along to subdivide, think the house alone with some property would sell well.