Esteemed Contributor

Zach doesn’t appear to work around the house either.

Tori will have her hands full with two young children.

Honored Contributor

Amy said she's gained 20 pounds since the covid quarantine began. I know she loves to cook.

On last night's show it seemed Zach was trying to help some but most of the work will definitely fall on Tori. They need to get rid of that house. I don't know why they ever purchased it. Too many stairs and just an odd lay out overall.

Valued Contributor
Thought show was boring also.Rehash most of it seemed to me.
As for the houses, hey I like the DW.
Respected Contributor

Not me.  I like documentaries, science fiction, mysteries.  Stuff like that.

Valued Contributor

I like the show, but Zach and Tori annoy me.  They don't watch that baby!  The baby is always standing on chairs, climbing stairs--and this past episode the kid was in the street with his toy car and ball.  I don't think it's a good idea to tach a kid that playing in the street is ok.  Too dangerous to me.  Zach doesn't do much at all, and I see Tori getting resentful.  They don't seem to make good decisions (going camping in a remote area while almost full term in her pregnancy, Zach taking the baby into a kayak in that same remote area).  If the water got rough and the kayak capsized, Zach wouldn't be able to save that baby or himself--and Tori would be on the shore far away and very pregnant.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I couldn't believe my ears when Matt said he wouldn't critize Amy for taking her time to decide, what a joke, he ALWAYS critisizes her and did so last night.

I hope the entire season won't be about what is to be done with Amy's side of the farm, but it probably will.

Matt said he would just sell it when he refused Amy's offer, that also is a joke.  The pumpkin farm and all of the structures he built for his kids are on her side, so I don't see him giving that up.

There is a promo wherein Zach says he and Tori may move into the main house, I don't see how he could run the farm, even with Matt's assistance, but who knows.  They would have some remodeling to do inside as Tori is so tall.  If he and Tori did move in, the entire family would probably gather there for the holidays, but wonder if Amy could, I would think it would be painful.

@mousiegirl  They should have thought about that last year before they bought that ridiculous house with all those stairs and 75% of the family are little people. 

I could never understand why they would buy a house like that, especially since Zach already has back problems.

Honored Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

I like the show, but Zach and Tori annoy me.  They don't watch that baby!  The baby is always standing on chairs, climbing stairs--and this past episode the kid was in the street with his toy car and ball.  I don't think it's a good idea to tach a kid that playing in the street is ok.  Too dangerous to me.  Zach doesn't do much at all, and I see Tori getting resentful.  They don't seem to make good decisions (going camping in a remote area while almost full term in her pregnancy, Zach taking the baby into a kayak in that same remote area).  If the water got rough and the kayak capsized, Zach wouldn't be able to save that baby or himself--and Tori would be on the shore far away and very pregnant.

@Glittergal   I see your point, but there is a camera crew with them everywhere they go, so there would be someone to rescue.

Honored Contributor

I am sure Zach does help around the house, remember, we don't see their daily lives.  Tori wouldn't tolerate Zach not doing anything to help her.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I am sure Zach does help around the house, remember, we don't see their daily lives.  Tori wouldn't tolerate Zach not doing anything to help her.

Tori was complaining about Zach not letting her sit down and eat and letting her feed everyone else.  Her food is cold by the time she is done.  Zach isn't highly motivated, IMO.  He probably does a few things, but I'd be willing to bet the distribution of work in the home is not equal.