Honored Contributor

New season tonight, anybody watching?  I may check it out.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I watched most of it and found it to be pretty uneventful. It appears that Matt and Amy will still be having disputes over the farm again this season. Zach and Tori's kids are cute.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

I watched it also.  I am amazed Tori and Zach are the only children in the family still on the program.  I think they are really great parents and well-grounded. 

autumn window

Esteemed Contributor

I watched, but am so tired of the constant whining!  Everyone is always complaining about something!! All just need to grow up and move on with life.  Can't beleive Karen and Chris choose to be part of this family!! Only enjoyable scenes were watching the little kids!!

As far as Tori and Zach still being on the show...am sure that they look forward to that check for participating on the show!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

I couldn't believe my ears when Matt said he wouldn't critize Amy for taking her time to decide, what a joke, he ALWAYS critisizes her and did so last night.

I hope the entire season won't be about what is to be done with Amy's side of the farm, but it probably will.

Matt said he would just sell it when he refused Amy's offer, that also is a joke.  The pumpkin farm and all of the structures he built for his kids are on her side, so I don't see him giving that up.

There is a promo wherein Zach says he and Tori may move into the main house, I don't see how he could run the farm, even with Matt's assistance, but who knows.  They would have some remodeling to do inside as Tori is so tall.  If he and Tori did move in, the entire family would probably gather there for the holidays, but wonder if Amy could, I would think it would be painful.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite part was putting the lights on the house for 

Jackson for Christmas. Then when Tori said he talked

about it for 3 days. Granndpa, lights on!!! So cute!

Honored Contributor

So done with this show. 

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I watched, but am so tired of the constant whining!  Everyone is always complaining about something!! All just need to grow up and move on with life.  Can't beleive Karen and Chris choose to be part of this family!! Only enjoyable scenes were watching the little kids!!

As far as Tori and Zach still being on the show...am sure that they look forward to that check for participating on the show!!

Yes since they pretty much do not have REAL jobs.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I couldn't believe my ears when Matt said he wouldn't critize Amy for taking her time to decide, what a joke, he ALWAYS critisizes her and did so last night.

I hope the entire season won't be about what is to be done with Amy's side of the farm, but it probably will.

Matt said he would just sell it when he refused Amy's offer, that also is a joke.  The pumpkin farm and all of the structures he built for his kids are on her side, so I don't see him giving that up.

There is a promo wherein Zach says he and Tori may move into the main house, I don't see how he could run the farm, even with Matt's assistance, but who knows.  They would have some remodeling to do inside as Tori is so tall.  If he and Tori did move in, the entire family would probably gather there for the holidays, but wonder if Amy could, I would think it would be painful.

@mousiegirl  They should have thought about that last year before they bought that ridiculous house with all those stairs and 75% of the family are little people. 

Honored Contributor

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't I hear Tori mentioning having another baby down the line?  Does Zach even work?  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee