Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,110
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

The show was so good when the kids were younger.  Amy was a good mom she was involved with so many things her kids were involved in.  Her and Matt made sure the kids had a great childhood.  Matt was always a workaholic.  I like the way all the kids friends were at the house a lot.  Matt made that property into a funland for kids.  Too bad they divorced.  I am sure this is not how Amy pictured her life.  

 

I don't see chemistry with Matt and Caryn nor do I see it with Amy and Chris.  I heard Amy is not planning to Marry till next year.  There is still something off with Chris I think.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,757
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Maybe she will get a house keeper to keep her new house clean....her home was always such a pig sty on the show....you would think with all the kids SOMEONE could have done chores to clean and straighten up the house. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,350
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

@sunshine 919 wrote:

The show was so good when the kids were younger.  Amy was a good mom she was involved with so many things her kids were involved in.  Her and Matt made sure the kids had a great childhood.  Matt was always a workaholic.  I like the way all the kids friends were at the house a lot.  Matt made that property into a funland for kids.  Too bad they divorced.  I am sure this is not how Amy pictured her life.  

 

I don't see chemistry with Matt and Caryn nor do I see it with Amy and Chris.  I heard Amy is not planning to Marry till next year.  There is still something off with Chris I think.


@sunshine 919  I think Caryn and Chris are both in it these relationships for what they can get out of them be it travel, money, not having to work etc. They both seem very shady.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,955
Registered: ‎08-13-2010

I have been watching the show since day 1 thought it was done but glad to know it is coming back, this maybe more interesting now seeing Amy's new house away from the farm. Did Matt move into the house?  Amy's Mom passed and 2 more Grandkids this season. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,110
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Maybe she will get a house keeper to keep her new house clean....her home was always such a pig sty on the show....you would think with all the kids SOMEONE could have done chores to clean and straighten up the house. 


Her house looked nice after kids left.  They were very active when kids were young.  She propably should have had a maid then.  Some people a neat house is not the priority.  It did get better over the years.  The boys room was  a disaster lol.  It was a mess until they moved out.  

 

I wonder if Audry is going to complain all season lol

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,974
Registered: ‎09-22-2017

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Maybe she will get a house keeper to keep her new house clean....her home was always such a pig sty on the show....you would think with all the kids SOMEONE could have done chores to clean and straighten up the house. 


Her house looked nice after kids left.  They were very active when kids were young.  She propably should have had a maid then.  Some people a neat house is not the priority.  It did get better over the years.  The boys room was  a disaster lol.  It was a mess until they moved out.  

 

I wonder if Audry is going to complain all season lol

@sunshine 919 


Audrey, Jeremy and kids really are not going to be on the show anymore.

They, probably Audrey, decided last season or so not to be in it, probably

hoping to get their own show. They may appear in the backround at big

events but showing their house and the kids week to week is out.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,911
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@threecees wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Maybe she will get a house keeper to keep her new house clean....her home was always such a pig sty on the show....you would think with all the kids SOMEONE could have done chores to clean and straighten up the house. 


Her house looked nice after kids left.  They were very active when kids were young.  She propably should have had a maid then.  Some people a neat house is not the priority.  It did get better over the years.  The boys room was  a disaster lol.  It was a mess until they moved out.  

 

I wonder if Audry is going to complain all season lol

@sunshine 919 


Audrey, Jeremy and kids really are not going to be on the show anymore.

They, probably Audrey, decided last season or so not to be in it, probably

hoping to get their own show. They may appear in the backround at big

events but showing their house and the kids week to week is out.


Is that just Audrey and Jeremy not wanting to be part of the show or the others as well ?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,974
Registered: ‎09-22-2017

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@threecees wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Maybe she will get a house keeper to keep her new house clean....her home was always such a pig sty on the show....you would think with all the kids SOMEONE could have done chores to clean and straighten up the house. 


Her house looked nice after kids left.  They were very active when kids were young.  She propably should have had a maid then.  Some people a neat house is not the priority.  It did get better over the years.  The boys room was  a disaster lol.  It was a mess until they moved out.  

 

I wonder if Audry is going to complain all season lol

@sunshine 919 


Audrey, Jeremy and kids really are not going to be on the show anymore.

They, probably Audrey, decided last season or so not to be in it, probably

hoping to get their own show. They may appear in the backround at big

events but showing their house and the kids week to week is out.


Is that just Audrey and Jeremy not wanting to be part of the show or the others as well ?


@Kitty Galore   Zach, is the only son of Amy and Matt, that will be now

remaining in the show Of course his wife Tori and their two kids. Jeremy

has moved on and Jacob has not been a part of it for many years. Molly,

the only daughter, lives out of state and is married. Not sure how much

longer this show will last. But now that Amy has a new home, new life,

now four grandchildren, and fiance Chris, these two will be the main part

of the show. Probably go back and forth to Matt and Caryn, traveling and

squables about Amy and Chris.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,757
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Of course Zach and his wife want to continue on the show....neither of them have REAL jobs...  or are interesting enough  to have their own show.  Being little people does not make them INTERESTING.  

 I think Zach was coaching kids soccer...his wife....never had a job as far as I ever saw. The show is easy money.   Other wise they would be average struggling lower middle class income family....

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,733
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Of course Zach and his wife want to continue on the show....neither of them have REAL jobs...  or are interesting enough  to have their own show.  Being little people does not make them INTERESTING.  

 I think Zach was coaching kids soccer...his wife....never had a job as far as I ever saw. The show is easy money.   Other wise they would be average struggling lower middle class income family....


@SeaMaiden  Jeremy and wife do not have jobs either. Writing blogs and religious things will not bring in the money, but I’m sure they have money saved from the show. I think Matt gives his favored son lots of help.