Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read this. Caryn's husband was arrested twice for driving while under the influence and once for assault. For his 2018 arrest, Joseph was sentenced to 45 days in jail, his license was revoked for a year, and he was sentenced to two years probation. Five years earlier on December 31, 2013, Joseph was arrested again for driving with a suspended license. He pled guilty to the charges and was placed in the “Washington County Community Corrections/State of Oregon Corrections Department for a period of three (3) years.

Her son was also arrested twice for theft and many times for drugs. He went through 8 impatient rehabs, 8 outpatient treatment centers, 2 group homes, spent 17 times in jail and was in the hospital 12 times for overdoses.

@colliemom4  Had no idea about any of Caryn's family. Wow, Matt better not 

marry her. If anything happens to Matt, her people will come and take over

the farm and everything he has worked so hard for.

@threecees  Yes. I agree. Every family has it's problems but I wouldn't want to marry into that type of family. I think Caryn is really pulling one over on Matt. If anything, he needs to get away from her. He's got a lot at stake.

Respected Contributor

From what I've seen, I don'r get good vibes about Chris either.  I find him  kinda creepy.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou 

sigh..i guess..we will now have to wai tuntil it returns again on tv..lot of unanswered questions?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I'm having problems with this website, but Amy's mom was in the hospital and Amy has been up in Michigan helping with things. Her health issue wasn't revealed..only that her heart was very weak and that she would not be able to do the things she used to.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I'm having problems with this website, but Amy's mom was in the hospital and Amy has been up in Michigan helping with things. Her health issue wasn't revealed..only that her heart was very weak and that she would not be able to do the things she used to.

@colliemom4   Yes, I just googled again and read this so deleted my post.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes, I just googled again and read this so deleted my post.

Oh ok. I was trying to post on it and it went all wonky on me lol. I guess that's why. Yeah re Amy's mom, I saw it on social media.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 @mousiegirl @BeccaLou 

Please post if you hear anything else about amy's mom...or family.

tyvmSmiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

I did find out that Amy's mom has had a bone infection and that Amy's going back in July.

I was wondering what a bone infection was caused by so I looked it up and it says many organisms, most commonly Staphylococcus aureus, travel through the bloodstream and can cause a bone infection. An infection may begin in one area of the body and spread to the bones via the blood stream. Organisms that invade a severe injury, deep cut, or wound can also cause infections in nearby bones.

I also read that these infections are rare, and sometimes people have to take antibiotics for the rest of their lives due to this condition. It can cause your bone to die, it just sounds bad, but hopefully she will be ok.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read this. Caryn's husband was arrested twice for driving while under the influence and once for assault. For his 2018 arrest, Joseph was sentenced to 45 days in jail, his license was revoked for a year, and he was sentenced to two years probation. Five years earlier on December 31, 2013, Joseph was arrested again for driving with a suspended license. He pled guilty to the charges and was placed in the “Washington County Community Corrections/State of Oregon Corrections Department for a period of three (3) years.

Her son was also arrested twice for theft and many times for drugs. He went through 8 impatient rehabs, 8 outpatient treatment centers, 2 group homes, spent 17 times in jail and was in the hospital 12 times for overdoses.

I don't think he would be dumb enough to go into a second marriage without a pre-nup agreement.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@threecees wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I don't think he would be dumb enough to go into a second marriage without a pre-nup agreement.

@CelticCrafter  I certainly hope you are right.