Super Contributor

Anyone know if and when their new season starts?

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Trusted Contributor

Many people ask that question to Amy on instragram but she never answers. But she did say they are filming so I am assuming there will be another season! 

Super Contributor

I think there will be new episodes. I hope so anyway. I read that Jeremy and Audrey will not be filming. I do not care much for Matt's girlfriend, but I love seeing Zach and Tori and Jackson.

Honored Contributor

Funny thing happened! Last month we went to Mackinac Island here in Michigan for a long weekend with our immediate family. Had a wonderful time! We came across a film crew following Amy Roloff and filming her on the island. When we all went out to dinner that evening a section of the outdoor restaurant we were at was blocked off. They were filming her having dinner with someone. If the camera pans around we all will be seen! All's I can say....reality tv it isn't! Completely staged. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

I never cared for Audrey but got used to her. I will miss Jeremy and the adorable baby!!

I read that the new season will be late this year or in the spring.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I love seeing Tori, Zach and adorable baby Jackson the most.

Tori got a new dog. His name is Murphy. Same breed as Sully, who passed at 

such a young age. Good companion for Jackson.

Dumb thing is when they return if it is the spring, then we will Christmas episode.

Always watch it though.

Super Contributor

@CherryHugsI know what you mean. Audrey seemed to have a fairy tale image of what motherhood is and when nothing worked out as she planned she appeared to be very disappointed. Her facial expressions spoke volumes.

Honored Contributor

Many people online don't like Audrey. It makes me wonder if that's why she doesn't want to return to the show.

I still enjoy watching when it's on.

Super Contributor

You would think that Matt might mention the new season on his facebook page, but, I have checked several times and there is no mention of it.

Deep In The Heart of Texas