Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  I agree that Amy is putting Amy first right now.  I just hope she's moving forward cautiously.  She seems very smitten.  I don't think he's "the one", but what do I know?  The reality is I only know what TLC wants me to know.  

Honored Contributor

I can't believe Audrey had a natural birth with as much complaining as she does. I had one with my first because the labor came on fast and I would not recommend it. Cat LOL

Love those epidurals.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon  No kidding.  There is no way to know how much is scripted or edited out.  I agree that Amy is moving a little fast.  After the sky diving, she was all over Chris and I found it a bit sickening.  LOL Chris didn't seem to mind though.  Matt and Karen, on the other hand, are totally unaffectionate.  I see them as business partners and friends ONLY. 

But, like you said, what do I know???   ...just what they want us to know!Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4  I found Tori to be more of a complainer than Audrey.  I think a lot of Audrey's fear fed off of Tori's complaining.

Just my impression anyway. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor
I don’t think they are complaining too much about the pregnancies. It’s the first baby for each of them.

Matt and his girlfriend seem platonic but maybe they show affection when they aren’t on tv. Amy and Chris seem happy.

Figuring out the living arrangement will be complicated if Amy or Matt ever marry again. Matt is a pain for sure but I don’t see Amy ever doIng work on the farm or wanting that responsibility. Keeping the farm going has to be Matt or possibly someday Jeremy.

BTW, Amy recently threw an engagement party for Jacob. Not filmed for tv as far as I know since Jacob doesn’t want to be on the show.
Respected Contributor

Matt wants to buy a house in an auction and you can't go inside unless you buy it. I understand why his girlfriend didn't like that at all. She putting her money into it too but seems Matt wants to get what he wants. So much for this relationship 

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs I agree that Audrey didn't seem to care if Amy took the trip.  I guess I'm just thinking that, as a grandparent, I wouldn't want to be out of town for the birth of my grandchild.  For Amy to say it was a difficult decision whether to go or stay just seems crazy to me.  No decision at all as far as I'm concerned.  And yes, she is for sure into her "Amy" time.  Probably well deserved, but still..........

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon

I agree with you.  I've been watching and assume there will be some new drama to keep us tuned in. 

I wonder what kind of employment the boys have? Just TLC I suppose. I'm feeling like "sour grapes" here but I do seem to keep watching ...hmm?

Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

@faeriemoon

I agree with you.  I've been watching and assume there will be some new drama to keep us tuned in. 

I wonder what kind of employment the boys have? Just TLC I suppose. I'm feeling like "sour grapes" here but I do seem to keep watching ...hmm?

@shy bobcat wrote:

@faeriemoon

@shy bobcat  Jeremy is a photographer/videographer, and Zach teaches soccer and I believe is now working in the business part of the farm.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe wrote:
I don’t think they are complaining too much about the pregnancies. It’s the first baby for each of them.

Matt and his girlfriend seem platonic but maybe they show affection when they aren’t on tv. Amy and Chris seem happy.

Figuring out the living arrangement will be complicated if Amy or Matt ever marry again. Matt is a pain for sure but I don’t see Amy ever doIng work on the farm or wanting that responsibility. Keeping the farm going has to be Matt or possibly someday Jeremy.

BTW, Amy recently threw an engagement party for Jacob. Not filmed for tv as far as I know since Jacob doesn’t want to be on the show.

@bikerbabe  Amy is a business partner with Matt, so she must contribute something.  I wonder if she still makes and sells her pumpkin salsa, etc. on the farm.