Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I saw a pic online of Amy wearing a diamond ring that Chris gave her on Valentines Day. I'm pretty sure it's not an engagement ring as there was no mention of an engagement.

Really?  On the show it seems that she is more into him than he is into her, but that could just be the angle they are playing up for viewers.

Both Amy and Matt seem to have jumped into serious relationships rather quickly.

@faeriemoon  It seemed that way at six months, but the fact that Chris miodified his motorcycle to accomodate her says he cares a lot about Amy..

This is going to sound cynical, but I think he did it because he didn't want to be the only one on that ride without a SO.

@faeriemoon   When he left Amy at the restaurant, I was thinking the opposite, that he was regretting bringing someone when he never had before.  When he stopped the car several times and walked away, I was thinking he was taking care of business, as men do along the roadside, lol.  So now we wait in suspense as to what Chris was doing. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I'm sure that's just what the producers wanted: for us to be hanging on to see what was up with his disappearances.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Audrey and Jeremys little girl is so cute and already 7 months old.  They post alot of her on Instagram. Amy, Zach, and Tori post alot too . Matt not as much.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I CANNOT BELIEVE Amy went on that ridiculous motorcycle trip when Audrey was due to deliver at any time.  Especially when Zach and Tory were going to also be away.  

She was away for eight days with no way to get home quickly if she needed too.  She kept saying what a hard decision it was to go.  It should have been very simple: STAY HOME.

@faeriemoon  I agree with a lot of what you have posted, but I disagree that Amy should have stayed home because of Audrey's due date so soon.  Amy isn't her mother.  She has a mother that will most likely be there.  The most she would miss is 8 days if she would of had the baby the minute Amy left.  I personally didn't want my MIL at the birth or hanging out at our house right after the birth of my daughter and I loved my MIL.  I guess things are different now where everything has to be recorded on social media.  I have pictures that were taken to the drug store to be developed and I am a happy with that.  Woman Happy  I think Audrey likes to be babied and in the limelight, but she didn't seem that shook up about Amy leaving.  Anyway, it worked out. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised at your take on the situation @tends2dogs, but we all have differing opinions.  I think it was terrible that Amy went away around Audrey's due date.  And I'll tell you what, I didn't even like my mother in law, but I would have been insulted had she left town when her grandchild was being born.  Not arguing with you here, just funny how we feel so different.  To each their own!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  I totally agree about the mother-in-law factor. (Who really needs that?)  To me it seemed that Jeremy really wanted her to be at least "available".  He looked like he was just parroting the words when he said "we don't expect anyone to put their life on hold for us."  I think he wanted his mom around.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I'm surprised at your take on the situation @tends2dogs, but we all have differing opinions.  I think it was terrible that Amy went away around Audrey's due date.  And I'll tell you what, I didn't even like my mother in law, but I would have been insulted had she left town when her grandchild was being born.  Not arguing with you here, just funny how we feel so different.  To each their own!

Totally agree.

Esteemed Contributor

Amy seems smitten with Chris but he doesn't act like he's into her.  Chris was in real estate, I think.  I can't help but wonder if he's interested in all that Roloff land.  

Jackson is adorable.

Honored Contributor

I watched this show in the beginning, but no longer find entertainment in the Roloff family.   I now think Jacob was the smartest one of all, to just walk away from the show.   

Esteemed Contributor

When

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Citrine1  I know you aren't arguing, just disagreeing.  I agree with @faeriemoon that Jeremy seemed hurt about Amy going, but still stick with the opinion that it didn't seem to matter to Audrey. I could very well be wrong.  Maybe Amy is at this different stage in her life and her priorities have swung in the opposite direction.  She has a man that is paying attention to her and doing fun things with her.  She hasn't had that in a while.  When she did have it, it was more with her kids when they were still at home.  I'm not saying it is right or wrong, but maybe Amy is putting Amy first right now.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!