Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I'm still watching though I don't like Matt's new girlfriend and I'm starting to dislike Audrey. I'm so sick of hearing her complain about her pelvic bone hurting. What is that all about? Amy and Matt should definitely not be living on the same property. They have plenty of land and money so they have options.

@colliemom4  I agree re Matt's relationship, can't remember the woman's name, it seems so phony, and I think Matt still loves Amy, even though they couldn't make their marriage work, which does happen when there is a workaholic in the family, no time for anything except work.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Is anyone watching this show.  I use to really enjoy it.  Not sure where this show is going.  Why does Matt want the big house when he could design and build another house on that big piece of property.  I do not see any chemistry between him and the lady he is dating nor do I see chemistry between Amy and who she is dating.  

because he only wants what he wants

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Totally agree with you, except I do see sparks with Amy and her guy. 

I agree about the "sparks" between Amy and her friend.  After skydiving, the kissing and hugging were getting a bit much.  I think that Chris gives her what Matt couldn't.....affection and fun and adventure.  Maybe Matt was different when they were first married and having children.  Maybe he wasn't as disabled as he is now and has been for most of the time that the show has been on.  Maybe he was more like Zach.  Amy seems to have less physical limits.  I think as the kids were leaving the nest, Amy wanted more out of life - whether with Matt or not.  He just wasn't interested.  Of course we don't know what goes on when the the cameras are turned off.  I do think that Amy must still have some feelings for Matt or she wouldn't be so concerned about Matt's new relationship.  I would bet that is a set up relationship just for the drama benefit.  Oh well, I have been watching from the beginning and I still am.

I don't have a problem with Amy getting the big house.  He built it for her with the special kitchen and everything.  He would have to redo it for his "girlfriend" anyway.  He should build a new house (he loves projects!!!) out of Amy's eyesight.  That is a big hunk of property.  They would never have to see each other. Smiley Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Is anyone watching this show.  I use to really enjoy it.  Not sure where this show is going.  Why does Matt want the big house when he could design and build another house on that big piece of property.  I do not see any chemistry between him and the lady he is dating nor do I see chemistry between Amy and who she is dating.  

because he only wants what he wants

@jackthebear  Yes, he would never consult with Amy, just went ahead and spent money like crazy on his farm projects.  I remember one morning as Amy stood in the kitchen, she saw dump trucks dumping what looked like tons of soil right there in front of her, which she knew nothing about.  Matt told her it was free, and I can understand that, being a gardener, but he could have told her, and I think there was a better place to dump it instead of right in front of the house.  I would have flown out there and told the guy to move somewhere else to dump.

It really bugs me that he is trying to get Amy out of the main house.  He doesn't need that size as he is always out on the farm building pirate ships and whatever.  Amy needs the house for all of the children, spouses, and grandchildren who come by often, and for family gatherings.  Amy always invites Matt for those.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@IMW wrote:

Totally agree with you, except I do see sparks with Amy and her guy. 

I agree about the "sparks" between Amy and her friend.  After skydiving, the kissing and hugging were getting a bit much.  I think that Chris gives her what Matt couldn't.....affection and fun and adventure.  Maybe Matt was different when they were first married and having children.  Maybe he wasn't as disabled as he is now and has been for most of the time that the show has been on.  Maybe he was more like Zach.  Amy seems to have less physical limits.  I think as the kids were leaving the nest, Amy wanted more out of life - whether with Matt or not.  He just wasn't interested.  Of course we don't know what goes on when the the cameras are turned off.  I do think that Amy must still have some feelings for Matt or she wouldn't be so concerned about Matt's new relationship.  I would bet that is a set up relationship just for the drama benefit.  Oh well, I have been watching from the beginning and I still am.

I don't have a problem with Amy getting the big house.  He built it for her with the special kitchen and everything.  He would have to redo it for his "girlfriend" anyway.  He should build a new house (he loves projects!!!) out of Amy's eyesight.  That is a big hunk of property.  They would never have to see each other. Smiley Happy

@tends2dogs  As I recall, Matt has been on crutches all of his life, or at least most of it, so he wasnt like Zach, different type of dwarfism, Zach has Amy's type, I believe.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  Thanks for the info on Matt.  Well, Amy knew Matt's limitations going in then, didn't she?  It is just sad when people grow apart and it is most obvious when your kids leave.  They really didn't seem to have the glue that holds two people together. 

I think it would be great if they got back together, but would they really be happy?  They would be the same people and that wasn't working. 

Oh well, like I said, I will continue to watch.

TA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

I have watched this show since it began, but, lately, I find myself losing interest. As someone else mentioned, they are so far behind real time. Every week we just get a little bit of new stuff - most of it is just repeating last week's show. I have trouble believing that Chris and Karen (new boyfriend and girlfriend)  have true feelings for Amy and Matt. I think it is all about the money and getting to be on the show.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I agree; I don't think I'm going to watch anymore.  Amy and Matt are both obnoxious, and their significant others are no prizes.

that is life isn't it?

Honored Contributor

I CANNOT BELIEVE Amy went on that ridiculous motorcycle trip when Audrey was due to deliver at any time.  Especially when Zach and Tory were going to also be away.  

She was away for eight days with no way to get home quickly if she needed too.  She kept saying what a hard decision it was to go.  It should have been very simple: STAY HOME.

Honored Contributor

I have this on my Dvr and watch when I need something, skip the boring parts, just interesting to see what happens to family.  

Zach so much more interesting than self satisfied Jer and Aud