Honored Contributor

Is anyone watching this show.  I use to really enjoy it.  Not sure where this show is going.  Why does Matt want the big house when he could design and build another house on that big piece of property.  I do not see any chemistry between him and the lady he is dating nor do I see chemistry between Amy and who she is dating.  

Honored Contributor

I caught one of their shows the other day.  As I see it now, it just shows, life goes on.

Trusted Contributor

I’ve been watching this show for years and I still enjoy it. 

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching though I don't like Matt's new girlfriend and I'm starting to dislike Audrey. I'm so sick of hearing her complain about her pelvic bone hurting. What is that all about? Amy and Matt should definitely not be living on the same property. They have plenty of land and money so they have options.

Esteemed Contributor

I've watched every episode since the start. Baby Jackson is adorable.

It is the same question every season, is Amy going to still live on the farm?

Of course, she will. They wouldn't have a show without her.

The show is so far behind because Audrey had the baby back in September

and Jackson will be a year old next month.

Amy sure is adventurous, riding a motorcycle and skydiving. She sure is doing

some crazy stuff!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Is anyone watching this show.  I use to really enjoy it.  Not sure where this show is going.  Why does Matt want the big house when he could design and build another house on that big piece of property.  I do not see any chemistry between him and the lady he is dating nor do I see chemistry between Amy and who she is dating.  

I agree; I don't think I'm going to watch anymore.  Amy and Matt are both obnoxious, and their significant others are no prizes.

Honored Contributor

I watched it in the very beginning.  But now the family is moving on and I think the show should move on too. Just not much there interesting anymore.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I've watched every episode since the start. Baby Jackson is adorable.

It is the same question every season, is Amy going to still live on the farm?

Of course, she will. They wouldn't have a show without her.

The show is so far behind because Audrey had the baby back in September

and Jackson will be a year old next month.

Amy sure is adventurous, riding a motorcycle and skydiving. She sure is doing

some crazy stuff!

I'm with you for having watched the show since the beginning.   Yeah, it's kind of weird how some shows like this are just so very far behind real time.

My observation has been that Amy has always been adventurous.   She was often stiffled by the fact that Matt has always been the opposite in that regard.  But we've seen her have some adventurous fun over the years.   

Respected Contributor

Totally agree with you, except I do see sparks with Amy and her guy. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  Exactly.  As I posted before, he and all of the kids could build houses on that land and still be far enough away from each other.  I think this may happen as Jeremy and Molly spoke of working the farm, and then Amy would be close for babysitting.

I do not care for Matt's new relationship, it seems phony to me, though Amy seems so happy in hers, so am enjoying that.