Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

I can hardly stand to listen to Tori as she says "like," every other word.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I don't understand complaining about how tired you are when you know your husband and children have certain issues that would cause difficulties in life. Plus the fact that you basically have one kid right after another and move to a giant house with no help near you. They should hire a nanny but that would take away from the storyline.

I could be mistaken but i thought when they moved to this new house she said a few times they were closer now to her family........if so......where are they?  I am sure even

the filming crew helps her and Zach watch the kids...............

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I don't understand complaining about how tired you are when you know your husband and children have certain issues that would cause difficulties in life. Plus the fact that you basically have one kid right after another and move to a giant house with no help near you. They should hire a nanny but that would take away from the storyline.

I could be mistaken but i thought when they moved to this new house she said a few times they were closer now to her family........if so......where are they?  I am sure even

the filming crew helps her and Zach watch the kids...............

Yeah I haven't seen her family over there yet.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe if Matt can afford it he should sign over the house and property to all 4 kids RIGHT NOW and have them 

decide who should take a loss...who should run it....who

should take the losses for eachother......which is what they are expecting him to do and i think he will find NONE of them are willing to give up a chunk of their inheritance

so one of the others can own that part of the farm.  Which is EXACTLY what they are angry at him for not doing.....but i am sure Amy will be glad to donate to help them out...not.