Esteemed Contributor

Watching tonite....especially when Tory was out eating with Amy.....Tory is really at the center of all the chaos

between the family members regarding the sale of the main house.............she is so obviosly stirring the pot while talking to Amy about working for the pumpkin season this year and making HER disapproval obvious with her faces/attitude...also bringing up her "worrying" about Amy...boy did that come off insincere as she was never fond of Amy the beginning years watching the show.....and when you think about it...Tory is the one who keeps voicing that they were gypped with the farm....SHE won't go back or work pumpkin season...nothings the same.....she is mad at Matt, Caryn, and it seems just when Zach seems to soften a bit...she stirs the pot again.  And to bring up the divorce to Amy i thought was planned...its been quite a while and Amy &Chris seem happy and they even seem to feel friendly to Matt & Caryn but i am guessing Tory doesn't like that either...I used to think she was pretty good..........but i wonder if this was the real person underneath all along.   

Super Contributor
Can’t watch it anymore!
Esteemed Contributor

Tori is good at sitting. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I was surprised when she said they hadn't thought out the bedroom situation when they bought the new house.  How dumb can you be?  When you have infants and young children that's one of the major considerations when purchasing a new home.

They were in such a big rush to move, and so impressed that there were no upper cabinets (so Tori wouldn't have to put EVERYTHING away), and that it was all on one level (which they said at the time, but in reality apparently it is not), that they neglected to evaluate properly.

Another rushed decision.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Tori is good at sitting. 

and stuffing her face

Honored Contributor

I don't understand complaining about how tired you are when you know your husband and children have certain issues that would cause difficulties in life. Plus the fact that you basically have one kid right after another and move to a giant house with no help near you. They should hire a nanny but that would take away from the storyline.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I was surprised when she said they hadn't thought out the bedroom situation when they bought the new house.  How dumb can you be?  When you have infants and young children that's one of the major considerations when purchasing a new home.

They were in such a big rush to move, and so impressed that there were no upper cabinets (so Tori wouldn't have to put EVERYTHING away), and that it was all on one level (which they said at the time, but in reality apparently it is not), that they neglected to evaluate properly.

Another rushed decision.

This is the 3rd house bought without thinking it through.

I know the first one was bought by him before they were married but the backyard dropped off into a cliff.

The second one had all those levels, stupid for people that may or may not develop mobility issues. 

Now this one with the bedroom issues, although I'm sure the boys will be just fine if they eventually have to share a room.

Oh, don't forget that big dog.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Tori is good at sitting. 

And complaining.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 

How right you are about Tori. I can see she is a real trouble maker, and insincere.

She seems very self involved and more like a teenager than a grown woman with three children.

Hope she doesn't turn the children against Matt, but it would not surprise me.

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching this show sometime ago when I realized I really didn't like - nor care about - any of the characters. 

It seems that this show dwells on complaining and whining and not much else.  I still check in every so often - usually when channel surfing - but quickly become bored with episode.

I do think this show has run its course....