Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Zach and Tori didn't want Caryn to meet the new baby.

He did say that everyone but her met the new baby and that it didn't look like she would be meeting him any time soon.

I think that was pretty s****y of him.  Say what you want about her but I think she truly loved those 2 kids.

I agree..................the lastcouple years Matt & Caryn

were Zach and Tori's go to for watching the kids ..not Amy so much..............................now all of a sudden Tori is singing Amy's praises to the kids like she is trying to make them forget Caryn and i laugh when

Jackson keeps asking for Caryn.  There was a real bond there.  I think Zach would make up with Matt but it is obvious Tori is not willing to...and influencing him.  

I would hate to see Matt give in to Zach and Tori with guilt about the situation....(not selling the house i mean)...but trying to make up for it...........they don't

deserve it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:
I just don't care for Tori or Zach anymore . Tori is the one I feel that is stirring the pot about Matt and Zach is easily persuaded. I feel they just expected Matt to sell them the house for most likely very cheap from how it sounded , like they were entitled. Tori would rather stay home have many kids and never have to go back to teaching if she could, the show provides the income for them to not work if they don't chose to . I also beileve Amy could have sold the house to Zach , why didn't she ?

I have said the same thing also....she could have sold it to him and taken a bit of a loss as her contribution..........but this is a point she won't discuss.

But i wish Matt would say it.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I just want to say I think Jackson is just precious, I enjoy him the most. 

@Shelbelle  I think little Lilah's so cute as well. She's not doing as much as Jackson is yet but she's too cute in those little glasses. I'm surprised she doesn't throw them off somewhere. I hope Jackson's legs straighten out more for him though he seems to get around just fine.

@colliemom4  He had surgery but it appears it did not work well to straighten out his bowed legs...did they ever address this issue? I have not heard anything since he had the first surgery.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  I think little Lilah's so cute as well. She's not doing as much as Jackson is yet but she's too cute in those little glasses. I'm surprised she doesn't throw them off somewhere. I hope Jackson's legs straighten out more for him though he seems to get around just fine.

@colliemom4  He had surgery but it appears it did not work well to straighten out his bowed legs...did they ever address this issue? I have not heard anything since he had the first surgery.

@SeaMaiden  If they addressed it I didn't hear anything about it either. I did know he had surgery. I imagine he'll need more....just a guess.

Super Contributor
Kitty Galore...100%...in the segment where Zack and Tori spoke to the producer, she did all the talking, bad mouthing Caryn, and Zack said nothing, looking awkwardly down and to the side.The family is using Caryn as the scapegoat for the family problems. Amy still can't stand to see Matt is happy and moved on...she loves playing the victim, although she professes to be happy with Chris.
Super Contributor
Amy to me is always aangry at one thing or another! Yes, I stopped watching last year when all Zack and Tori did was badmouthed Matt. Enough for me. The kids are adorable , though !
Honored Contributor

Last week as credits were being shown..Amy is a Ex.  producer!

hmmm i wonder than if Matt is involved also behind the camera?  Guess i need to read faster next time to look for his name.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SeaMaiden Apparently this less invasive surgery they opted for produces gradual results as the child grows.  However, to my eyes, his legs look worse now than they ever did.  I wouldn't be surprised if they announced that this surgery didn't work out the way they hoped it would, and that Jack may need a more invasive procedure to correct the issue.

Super Contributor

I agree with DJ's mom...Zach and Tori have become unwatchable.  They've been so unfair to Matt and have a very entitled attitude.  Neither one really ever smile, especially Tori.  She's become disrespectful to Matt and needs to keep her negative comments out of her children's earshot.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

I think there was some weird editing last night because early in the show Tory mentioned she was done with the whole farm issue, and wasn't wasting any extra energy thinking about it.  Then later in the show Zach was talking about seeing Matt and Caryn.  I'm guessing some things may have happened in real life while that particular episode was put together.

Granted, I was only listening with one ear, but it seems the feud may be softening.  

On another note, I am sooooooo not a camping person, but there is no way in h*ll I'd sleep out in a tent that wasn't all sealed up.  Forget about it!!