Respected Contributor

LPBW has just gotten super boring, all about Zac, and wife, and kids. Those 2 do nothing interesting. At least  Matt is intelligent, and motivated. Just done with that show.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

When they showed the video of the house and land for real estate purposes, did anyone notice if the kitchen had been made over to accomodate and average height person?  It went so fast and I didn't think to notice until after that part was shown.

That is the best that house has ever looked.  The staging was spot on.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

When they showed the video of the house and land for real estate purposes, did anyone notice if the kitchen had been made over to accomodate and average height person?  It went so fast and I didn't think to notice until after that part was shown.

@tends2dogs 

I agree. That house never looked that good!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tends2dogs   Yes, it was changed to accomodate average height people.  It is probably online for viewing.

Esteemed Contributor

Just watched a tour of Roloff Farms. Beautiful inside and out!

The listing was from earlier this year.

https://www.forbesglobalproperties.com/listings/roloff-farm-is-for-sale/ 

Honored Contributor

I just want to say I think Jackson is just precious, I enjoy him the most. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I just want to say I think Jackson is just precious, I enjoy him the most. 

@Shelbelle  I think little Lilah's so cute as well. She's not doing as much as Jackson is yet but she's too cute in those little glasses. I'm surprised she doesn't throw them off somewhere. I hope Jackson's legs straighten out more for him though he seems to get around just fine.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Zach and Tori didn't want Caryn to meet the new baby.

He did say that everyone but her met the new baby and that it didn't look like she would be meeting him any time soon.

I think that was pretty s****y of him.  Say what you want about her but I think she truly loved those 2 kids.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Zach and Tori didn't want Caryn to meet the new baby.

He did say that everyone but her met the new baby and that it didn't look like she would be meeting him any time soon.

I think that was pretty s****y of him.  Say what you want about her but I think she truly loved those 2 kids.

Isn't it odd that Zach and Tori spent so much time with Matt and Caryn before they found out they could not have the house on the property.  All they do is complain now.  I do not watch but there are many commercials for this show.

Honored Contributor

I read on a couple websites that Caryn wants to be living in Arizona by Jan. 23rd. She will keep her house in Oregon and rent it out.