Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tori and Audrey are still friends. I saw a pic of them at a birthday party together on a gossip site. I think we all know most of these shows are highly scripted. 

Anyone watch Shauna Rae? That's another one I'm not interested in either. I have tried to watch it but I find it boring.

@colliemom4   It was good last night, she isn't as hard arsed as last season, but we will see.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tori and Audrey are still friends. I saw a pic of them at a birthday party together on a gossip site. I think we all know most of these shows are highly scripted. 

Anyone watch Shauna Rae? That's another one I'm not interested in either. I have tried to watch it but I find it boring.

@colliemom4 I watched shauna Rae last season. I recorded last night's episode, but I don't know if I will watch this season. I don't like her attitude.

@DJs mom   The episode was good last night, much nicer and more interesting than last season.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl thanks. I'll watch it tonight

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Caryn is apparently on this season but I read she's quit the show. Her reason is there are too many arguments within the family. I read that Zach and Tori wouldn't let her meet his new son.

They sort of said that last night, but to be honest, I was only half listening because the show has gotten so boring with the same stupid storyline all the time.  I don't know why Caryn has been excluded when it's Matt they are really angry with...

Matt also admitted that Jeremy is angry with him too.  I think all this arguing is getting to Matt; he didn't look all that well last night.

As an aside, and completely not my business, but I hate the name Josiah.

@faeriemoon   I like his middle name, Luke, maybe they will call him that.

@mousiegirl I like the name Luke too.  Tori said she's going to call him JoJo (ugh) and Zach said he's going to call him Sy (double ugh), which reminded me of one of those Duggar kids who was also burdened with that awful name of Josiah.

Esteemed Contributor
I just don't care for Tori or Zach anymore . Tori is the one I feel that is stirring the pot about Matt and Zach is easily persuaded. I feel they just expected Matt to sell them the house for most likely very cheap from how it sounded , like they were entitled. Tori would rather stay home have many kids and never have to go back to teaching if she could, the show provides the income for them to not work if they don't chose to . I also beileve Amy could have sold the house to Zach , why didn't she ?
Esteemed Contributor

Once kids become a legal age, parents don't "owe" them anything.  If they choose to pass things down, it is a choice.  I have to side with Matt that the kids are acting like they are entitled.  They never showed respect for what was given to them or the life they led growing up. They trashed everything. Whose fault is it?  Both Amy and Matt, because they never took a united stand on how to raise their kids.  Now they are paying the price.  

It is time to move on to a different storyline if that is really possible.  We are sick of hearing how unfair Matt is.  It would be nice to see Zach get a job.  How do they pay for a trainer?  Their house is nice and the kids dress well.  They must do well just being on the show.

For what it is worth......I think the new baby looks like Matt.  Wait and see........wouldn't that be a kick in the pants?  Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs ..... so funny you wrote that.  I agree that new baby is the image of Matt.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Once kids become a legal age, parents don't "owe" them anything.  If they choose to pass things down, it is a choice.  I have to side with Matt that the kids are acting like they are entitled.  They never showed respect for what was given to them or the life they led growing up. They trashed everything. Whose fault is it?  Both Amy and Matt, because they never took a united stand on how to raise their kids.  Now they are paying the price.  

It is time to move on to a different storyline if that is really possible.  We are sick of hearing how unfair Matt is.  It would be nice to see Zach get a job.  How do they pay for a trainer?  Their house is nice and the kids dress well.  They must do well just being on the show.

For what it is worth......I think the new baby looks like Matt.  Wait and see........wouldn't that be a kick in the pants?  Woman Wink

@tends2dogs   I think I remember from the early shows that it was implied, if not Matt actually saying it, that the farm would go to the kids. Matt will leave all of them money when he passes, though now it may be divided among the many Grandchildren.  

Honored Contributor

Let's not forget he was only selling off a small part of it (19 acres maybe?)

I think he was keeping close to 100 acres.  I'm sure my numbers are off, but I don't think they're too far off.  Although now, in light of the new information, it seems he's keeping all of it.

I too wonder why Amy just didn't sell to either or both of the boys who seemed interested in obtaining those 19 acres.  

Trusted Contributor

I thought the show Tues. night was just so repetitious! If Tori had not been having another baby, they would have no new material. I guess they will continue to string out the sale of the farm and family feud over it for the whole season. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.