Honored Contributor

Returns Nov. 1st. Is it me or did they come back quickly for a new season?

Respected Contributor

It does seem pretty fast.  I still watch the show but it does seem to be coming to the end of the road, kind of like sister wives although they do find drama to keep the ratings up thats for sure.

Honored Contributor

I got bored with them years ago and just wish they'd go away.  They are no different or interesting than any other family.  I don't even find them likeable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I also saw that Shauna Rae is coming back for another season of her show.  It seems like it's been a while, so I was surprised to see the promo, played during last night's 90Day Single episode alongside the promo for LPBW.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I also saw that Shauna Rae is coming back for another season of her show.  It seems like it's been a while, so I was surprised to see the promo, played during last night's 90Day Single episode alongside the promo for LPBW.

I saw that. It looks like she's moving out this season. I guess it took them a while to write her a new script lol.

Honored Contributor

I wonder what the stories will be about this year.

Matt&Chris' friendship?Smiley LOL

Amy getting new fish for the fish tank?🤣

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I wonder what the stories will be about this year.

Matt&Chris' friendship?Smiley LOL

Amy getting new fish for the fish tank?🤣

Have you seen the commercial with Tori in a hospital bed? I assume she's giving birth. I guess that's why they rushed back so quickly. It's content they need.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

uh,yes,i saw that promo  hours after i posted my comment.

I agree..now new story!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I sorta got fed up last season with Tori & Zach constantly bashing Matt. When they started badmouthing Matt in front of the kids and turning Jackson against him that was a new low for me.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt   can not believe that that Shauna Rae  show came back... it was so boring and she was such a complainer. I just could not sit through that show after watching the first one... as far as the show LPBW show... they are just milking it as much as they can... another dead end script... boring family... complainers...