Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Ok, was anyone else disgusted during Tuesday's show when Tori was in the car with Zach and she was talking about her "hoohaa" and the shape it was in after giving birth?  Good grief,  TMI  I say!

I thought she had a c section.

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

Ok, was anyone else disgusted during Tuesday's show when Tori was in the car with Zach and she was talking about her "hoohaa" and the shape it was in after giving birth?  Good grief,  TMI  I say!

She did, and that's what she was talking about---that her "hoohaa" was in nice shape because of that.. 

Honored Contributor

I read that Matt and Caryn have been quarantined in Arizona for a month. I wonder why they can't go back to the farm? In the article I read they made it seem like they were stuck there.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

She did, and that's what she was talking about---that her "hoohaa" was in nice shape because of that.. 

Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

I find it interesting that none of the other kids are on the show anymore, just Zach.  Am sure they (Zach & Tori) get paid well to do the show.  Tori & Zach did an interview for story with People magazine and said they're interested in having more kids. Don't get me wrong as they're entitled to have however many kids they choose. What I find unfortunate is when people on these shows-- I think of the Duggars as well---keep popping out baby after baby in order to keep the show interesting. Why do these young women feel they must become baby machines?  That's what fame and money do.

Honored Contributor

I kind of figured they wanted a lot of kids.  I think they bought a house with a lot of bedrooms.

Honored Contributor
@colliemom4

Travel is discouraged right now plus Matt is high risk for complications if he contracted the virus. Best to stay put in AZ for now. It’s not like they could visit with the kids and grands even if they were in OR.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
@colliemom4

Travel is discouraged right now plus Matt is high risk for complications if he contracted the virus. Best to stay put in AZ for now. It’s not like they could visit with the kids and grands even if they were in OR.

@bikerbabe  I didn't realize how far away they lived from Az until I looked it up. For some reason I thought it was like a day drive but it's at least a 20 hour drive. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Never understood their living (some of the time) in AZ.   Is Caryn from there?

Honored Contributor

@KKJ 

He told her sometime back that he need to have a get away place where it was nice and warm for his body problems.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."