Respected Contributor

Don't know if happy is the word but I think they accept it. Heard Zach say they've accepted Chris and Matt's gf Caryn as well.  I've seen this show on and off over the years and after watching all the arguing from Matt & Amy that them splitting up was imminent.  Wonder if Matt will pop the question to Caryn soon?

Honored Contributor

Matt and Amy have bickered for as long as I have watched the show.  I think the anger she now displays has something to do with Matt's relationship with Caryn, and most importantly, when it began.  If she suspects an affair it will be a long time before she just "gets over it."

I agree it is tiresome to watch Amy complain all the time.  It's also frustrating that it takes her forever to make a decision.  Is it real, or good TV; who knows...

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Were the kids happy for her getting engaged?  I just saw a short clip where she told Zach and Tori and they looked shocked.

I saw that clip too.  It would have been nice if she had dated other people.  But she met him and that was it.  

I am beginning to be irritated with Matt.  I am not liking his snippy little remarks in between segments.  I am still irritated that Kaen  has managed to get herself on this show.  Especially since Amy says that she believes Matt was having an affair with her

Valued Contributor

Zach and Tori seemed to be shocked when the doctor told them it looked as if the baby would be a dwarf. 50/50 chance when one parent is a dwarf. I know she would never outwardly admit it, but, I'm sure Tori was really hoping this second child would be normal size. When you stop and think about it, it is odd  that of Matt and Amy's 4 children, only one was a dwarf.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

Ok, was anyone else disgusted during Tuesday's show when Tori was in the car with Zach and she was talking about her "hoohaa" and the shape it was in after giving birth?  Good grief,  TMI  I say!

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Ok, was anyone else disgusted during Tuesday's show when Tori was in the car with Zach and she was talking about her "hoohaa" and the shape it was in after giving birth?  Good grief,  TMI  I say!

@KKJ   I didn't hear that, lol,but  the younger generation isn't shy about talking about anything and everything, agree, who needs to know that.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Zach and Tori seemed to be shocked when the doctor told them it looked as if the baby would be a dwarf. 50/50 chance when one parent is a dwarf. I know she would never outwardly admit it, but, I'm sure Tori was really hoping this second child would be normal size. When you stop and think about it, it is odd  that of Matt and Amy's 4 children, only one was a dwarf.

@Sapphiregal   Genetics are a mystery, never know how they will manifest in children.  I think Tori's pregnancy this time was different, so she was thinking and hoping the girl would not be a LP.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Sapphiregal  Yes it is strange Matt and Amy only had one little person. Although, both their sets of parents are normal size.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@KKJ   I didn't hear that, lol,but  the younger generation isn't shy about talking about anything and everything, agree, who needs to know that.

And to say it on national TV!  Was a bit taken aback.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't Tori's chance of having an LP 50%? If so it was risky for her to believe she'd have a normal sized baby.