Honored Contributor

Looks like Amy's boyfriend is going to pop the question this season.  I hope that Amy insists on a prenup.  Also, I hope Matt insists on a prenup. Owning that farm will bring them both a lot of money.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Looks like Amy's boyfriend is going to pop the question this season.  I hope that Amy insists on a prenup.  Also, I hope Matt insists on a prenup. Owning that farm will bring them both a lot of money.

@Katcat1  Do they plan to sell it? I thought Matt was going to buy Amy out and keep the farm for himself? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden  You probably know more than me about it.  I do question Chris and Karen's intentions being honorable.  They are both very questionable especially Karen.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I can't stand Amy.  All she does is complain and whine throughout the whole show.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Any can't seem to make up her mind about anything.  If I was Matt, I would have lost my patience with her years ago.

I wonder how long her boyfriend will wait for an answer?

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I can't stand Amy.  All she does is complain and whine throughout the whole show.

I am with you on that......she would drive me NUTS!!   And everything is Matt or someone elses fault....

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Any can't seem to make up her mind about anything.  If I was Matt, I would have lost my patience with her years ago.

I wonder how long her boyfriend will wait for an answer?

I did read that Amy  has  not set a wedding date.

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah @sunshine 919 I wonder how much of this proposal was

really Chris's idea? More like a big push in the bottom from

Amy off camera of course.

Honored Contributor

Didn't Amy say she will never just live with him instead of marrying him?

Esteemed Contributor

Were the kids happy for her getting engaged?  I just saw a short clip where she told Zach and Tori and they looked shocked.