Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Audrey gave birth to a baby boy.  He is two years younger than his sister.

@Katcat1  Yes. I was reading that she's suffering from sort of condition I've never heard of. It usually happens after you give birth. She's having a difficult time walking and is in a lot of pain. It's called Symphsis Pubic Dysfunction. I don't know if I'm spelling it correctly. She claims she broke her tailbone when giving birth to her first child - daughter as well so that may have had something to do with why this happened.

@colliemom4   Wow, broke her tailbone, I hadn't heard of this.  Maybe she should have had C sections.  Poor girl, this and the breast issue with her first, she has really been through the wringer.  It is difficult enough just gving birth, then having to cope with such issues, so young.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Audrey gave birth to a baby boy.  He is two years younger than his sister.

@Katcat1  Yes. I was reading that she's suffering from sort of condition I've never heard of. It usually happens after you give birth. She's having a difficult time walking and is in a lot of pain. It's called Symphsis Pubic Dysfunction. I don't know if I'm spelling it correctly. She claims she broke her tailbone when giving birth to her first child - daughter as well so that may have had something to do with why this happened.

@colliemom4   Wow, broke her tailbone, I hadn't heard of this.  Maybe she should have had C sections.  Poor girl, this and the breast issue with her first, she has really been through the wringer.  It is difficult enough just gving birth, then having to cope with such issues, so young.

@mousiegirl  I hadn't heard about the tailbone incident either until I read about her current condition. I recall Yolanda from RHOBH saying she broke her back giving birth to her third child which I had never heard of.