Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Of course Zach and his wife want to continue on the show....neither of them have REAL jobs...  or are interesting enough  to have their own show.  Being little people does not make them INTERESTING.  

I think Zach was coaching kids soccer...his wife....never had a job as far as I ever saw. The show is easy money.   Other wise they would be average struggling lower middle class income family....

@SeaMaiden  Tori is/was a teacher. Now a Mom to 3,  son Jackson, newborn daughter Lilah and pretty much Zach too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I wonder if Audry is going to complain all season lol

----------------

I enjoyed watching the kids grow up. But I stopped watching because of Amy's unrelenting  complaints about Matt!!   

And I also think that Chris is a bit off...almost creepy!  Just don't see that the show has much of a story for future shows.

Honored Contributor
Amy has been going on and on on her Facebook and Instagram about the move to the new home. How hard it is blah, blah, blah. LOL. Get over it. People move every day.😂She’s only shown limited shots of it - saving for the show, I suppose. I do like Amy but her drama over leaving the farmhouse has been way over done. If the new place is 5 bedrooms, 4 bath that seems a silly to me and way too big.
Honored Contributor

It looks like little Jackson has red hair. I remember Audrey wanting her daughter to have red hair like her but it's blonde instead lol.

roloffs.PNG

Respected Contributor

I will be watching and see how this goes. 

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden Amen!  Don't insult pigs, pigs would not have lived in that mess!  Why would the kids clean up...they learned from the parents it was their normal.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

How cute, Jackson has red hair.  Both kids look miserable (unhappy) in that photo though. 

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

How cute, Jackson has red hair.  Both kids look miserable (unhappy) in that photo though. 

@Snoopp  I know! I think they're a little young for Disney!

Honored Contributor

How do they live?

He has never worked a real job....has he?

Maybe he’s a house husband.  That’s OK for some families, but I don’t think she makes much money at her job.

Honored Contributor

Zack worked teaching kids soccer for years. Don’t know if he still did after he got married.

His wife is a teacher and taught till she left to have the first baby. Don’t know if she went back after he was born. Teachers in my area make great money, don’t know what they make out there.If the show doesn’t give money to the kids then I would assume Matt does.

Jeremy and his wife are the ones who don’t work.