Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Amy bought a home 15 minutes from the farm for $585,000.

@colliemom4   I hope her house is shown, and I am wondering how much land it is on, as she did love the land, and I don't blame her there.  I love land and total privacy.

@mousiegirl  I think we will eventually see it. I'd like to see it as well.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4   I just read about Amy's house, not much land, but five bedrooms.  I assume she doesn't get the millions until Matt sells the farm, as she didn't get much from Matt for her house on the farm.

@mousiegirl  It sounds nice. I read that she's worth 4.5 million. Some of it came from her books, cookbooks etc. Who knows though. I doubt she's struggling for money lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4   I just read about Amy's house, not much land, but five bedrooms.  I assume she doesn't get the millions until Matt sells the farm, as she didn't get much from Matt for her house on the farm.

@mousiegirl  It sounds nice. I read that she's worth 4.5 million. Some of it came from her books, cookbooks etc. Who knows though. I doubt she's struggling for money lol.

@colliemom4   I thought the $4,000,000 was her half of the farm, and that she wouldn't get it until Matt agreed to sell the farm, she only got $685,000 + for her house.  The over 100 acres of the farm should be worth millions.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4   I thought the $4,000,000 was her half of the farm, and that she wouldn't get it until Matt agreed to sell the farm, she only got $685,000 + for her house.  The over 100 acres of the farm should be worth millions.

@mousiegirl  I don't know. It's confusing. Online it says that 4.5 million is her networth in 2019.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never sold a farm but I understand there are lots of tax issues.

Honored Contributor

I am thinking that family has been on TV since those kids were in middle school.  I am sure they are looking pretty good money wise.  Amy always has money to do what ever she wants.  Good for her.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Amy bought a home 15 minutes from the farm for $585,000.

@colliemom4   I hope her house is shown, and I am wondering how much land it is on, as she did love the land, and I don't blame her there.  I love land and total privacy.

@mousiegirl    I so agree,   we moved out of the city to have a home with land and privacy and it was the best thing we ever did !  Love my privacy and quiet  , except for the sounds if nature😺
Honored Contributor

Tori said the show will be back in the Spring. I was just reading about that and Amy's new home. It's pretty big for 2 people. It's five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,767 square feet total. It's in a neighborhood as well.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tori said the show will be back in the Spring. I was just reading about that and Amy's new home. It's pretty big for 2 people. It's five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,767 square feet total. It's in a neighborhood as well.

@colliemom4   I think she can fill up her new house with Grandchildren.  I would not want to move into a small house after being used to a big house, as she was, that is what I will try to do one day, but no stairs as we have now, there goes my cardio workouts, lol.

I wish the episiodes would be more about Amy with the Grandchildren, she is so cute with them, and not so much of Chris and what's her name, lol, Matt's girlfriend, really have forgotten her name, which shows what I think of her.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I think she can fill up her new house with Grandchildren.  I would not want to move into a small house after being used to a big house, as she was, that is what I will try to do one day, but no stairs as we have now, there goes my cardio workouts, lol.

I wish the episiodes would be more about Amy with the Grandchildren, she is so cute with them, and not so much of Chris and what's her name, lol, Matt's girlfriend, really have forgotten her name, which shows what I think of her.

@mousiegirl  I wouldn't want too small of a home but that size of a house seems awfully big for them IMO. Oh well, she has the money to hire a cleaning lady so no worries there. Matt's girlfriend's name is Karen but she spells it something like Caryn. I would like to see more of Amy and the grands too. I got sick of all the drama and fighting. I hope they will move away from that.