Honored Contributor

I read that Amy posted a video saying that Tori's daughter will be a little person but took it down a couple of hours later. I believe she's due this month.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Amy posted a video saying that Tori's daughter will be a little person but took it down a couple of hours later. I believe she's due this month.

I read that Tori was upset Amy did that.  She was not ready to talk about it.  So Amy took it down.

Honored Contributor

I did not know Tori was pregnant.  Best of health to her.  Are they going to continue being on TV?   I do know that Amy is engaged to her boyfriend.  I wonder what will happen to the farm.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Tori was upset Amy did that.  She was not ready to talk about it.  So Amy took it down.

@sunshine 919  I think Amy leaked something about Tori's last pregnancy. She can't seem to keep things private!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I did not know Tori was pregnant.  Best of health to her.  Are they going to continue being on TV?   I do know that Amy is engaged to her boyfriend.  I wonder what will happen to the farm.

@Katcat1  I really don't know but I read Amy didn't do pumpkin season this year. Matt and Caryn did. She claims it's ok though because she was in Michigan helping make funeral plans for her mom and all. I'm thinking they will all be back on tv. Of course minus Jer and Audrey..

Super Contributor

Wasn't Amy's place to announce that.

Honored Contributor

I read that Amy bought a home 15 minutes from the farm for $585,000.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  Should be worthwhile to tune in when the show returns.

That is if the episodes for next season aren't already filmed and she is still on

the farm for them.

Guess the wedding to Chris will be just around the corner then.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I hope her house is shown, and I am wondering how much land it is on, as she did love the land, and I don't blame her there.  I love land and total privacy.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   I just read about Amy's house, not much land, but five bedrooms.  I assume she doesn't get the millions until Matt sells the farm, as she didn't get much from Matt for her house on the farm.