Honored Contributor

I have always thought that their children “ think they’re complacent” about that farm.

However, I think it’s one of those things where they’ve always been able to go back there and know it’s “there”.

Its really going to be a shock if Matt decides to sell the whole thing.

I feel like it’s my house.  My girls grew up here.  It’s really the only house they’ve ever known ( other than their own).  My husband died here.  They keep asking me to sell it because it’s very big.

However, I think once I do...they’ll realize it WAS important to them.

I’ve told them they could have it but for various reasons they don’t want to live out where I do.

I think Matt and/or Amy would give them land to build a home on that land.  No one ever gave me anything and it’s hard to understand people turning down “free”.

But I guess Amy’s kids just don’t realize they won’t ( nor will their children) be able to have the fun and freedom of the place like they did.

It will be interesting to find out what Matt does.

This is going to make me sound like UGH but being honest here.  Matt’s girlfriend is relatively young, attractive and not much would hold her back.  I find it hard to think of the two of them together for very long....just saying.

Respected Contributor

he should have a pre nup, if he decides to marry again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

@10sluvr 

I agree !   

Same for Amy  and  Chris.Smiley Surprised

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World

[ Edited ]

Remember the scene where Amy and Chris are on a motorcycle trip and he walks away and leaves her for a very long time? I just read Amy say that TLC didn't show that they had an argument beforehand and that's why he did that.

She and Matt both claim they don't like how producers are editing the show and feel it's coming across very negatively. She also claims that she and Chris don't live together. He lives 45 minutes away and they usually only see each other on weekends which I found surprising.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Remember the scene where Amy and Matt are on a motorcycle trip and he walks away and leaves her for a very long time? I just read Amy say that TLC didn't show that they had an argument beforehand and that's why he did that.

She and Matt both claim they don't like how producers are editing the show and feel it's coming across very negatively. She also claims that she and Chris don't live together. He lives 45 minutes away and they usually only see each other on weekends which I found surprising.

@colliemom4   You meant Amy and Chris on the motorcycle, gets confusing with the two guys, lol.  I never thought she and Chris lived together.

Honored Contributor
Not sure if this is been posted before and everyone already knows, but Jacob is getting married. Amy posted a short video on Instagram talking about the wedding coming up soon on the farm and they were in the process of preparing for it. She didn’t give a date but it sounds like it’s coming up soon.
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Remember the scene where Amy and Matt are on a motorcycle trip and he walks away and leaves her for a very long time? I just read Amy say that TLC didn't show that they had an argument beforehand and that's why he did that.

@colliemom4   You meant Amy and Chris on the motorcycle, gets confusing with the two guys, lol.  I never thought she and Chris lived together.

@mousiegirl  Apparently quite a few fans thought Chris and Amy may be living together.

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Not sure if this is been posted before and everyone already knows, but Jacob is getting married. Amy posted a short video on Instagram talking about the wedding coming up soon on the farm and they were in the process of preparing for it. She didn’t give a date but it sounds like it’s coming up soon.

@bikerbabe  I didn't know that. It seems they've been talking about marriage for a long time now. Haven't they?