Honored Contributor

Is this season already over because Outdaughtered was on last night. I thought Outdaughtered wasn't supposed to come on until July. I read that Amy's mom has been in the hospital. She was just released. She never said what was wrong with her except that her heart is weak and she won't be able to do the things she once did.

Super Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.

Honored Contributor

I think it's over because I read somewhere, maybe it was here in another thread, that Amy was going to announce her decision about the farm on the season finale.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes @colliemom4  last Tuesday was the finale for this season.

If you look at Amy's instagram page, look at the picture of Amy's book

where she says that her book comes out on the season ending episode.

Her big decision. or lack thereof, was dragging up until the end because

she is probably staying for the longhaul. Making a decision was just for trying

to pull in more viewers.

Show is as bad as a soap opera, episode after episode, same lousy stuff.

Honored Contributor

I was surprised too.  I never watch Outdaughtered.  Maybe LPBW will be on next week.  We shall see.  Otherwise it ended with Amy making a decision about the farm.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Yes,  LPBW season is over and Amy decided to take the buyout from Matt. 

Honored Contributor

@lilac lover wrote:

Yes,  LPBW season is over and Amy decided to take the buyout from Matt. 

@lilac lover   The buyout is only for her share of land on the farm side where Matt lives now.

Honored Contributor

I just read this. Caryn's husband was arrested twice for driving while under the influence and once for assault. For his 2018 arrest, Joseph was sentenced to 45 days in jail, his license was revoked for a year, and he was sentenced to two years probation. Five years earlier on December 31, 2013, Joseph was arrested again for driving with a suspended license. He pled guilty to the charges and was placed in the “Washington County Community Corrections/State of Oregon Corrections Department for a period of three (3) years.

Her son was also arrested twice for theft and many times for drugs. He went through 8 impatient rehabs, 8 outpatient treatment centers, 2 group homes, spent 17 times in jail and was in the hospital 12 times for overdoses.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Wondering if Amy will take her Mom in and care for her. She has been visiting family more since her break with Matt. He never wanted to do anything with anyone.But he seems  he is doing more with Caryn. But I guess it isn't fun to visit when your unhappy.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read this. Caryn's husband was arrested twice for driving while under the influence and once for assault. For his 2018 arrest, Joseph was sentenced to 45 days in jail, his license was revoked for a year, and he was sentenced to two years probation. Five years earlier on December 31, 2013, Joseph was arrested again for driving with a suspended license. He pled guilty to the charges and was placed in the “Washington County Community Corrections/State of Oregon Corrections Department for a period of three (3) years.

Her son was also arrested twice for theft and many times for drugs. He went through 8 impatient rehabs, 8 outpatient treatment centers, 2 group homes, spent 17 times in jail and was in the hospital 12 times for overdoses.

@colliemom4  Had no idea about any of Caryn's family. Wow, Matt better not 

marry her. If anything happens to Matt, her people will come and take over

the farm and everything he has worked so hard for.