Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World tonight

I guess I’m in the minority. I like both Chris and Caryn. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do think Amy is pushing marriage too hard but can’t tell if that’s just scripting for the show. And I do believe Amy and Matt get along better than is shown on TV. Matt is definitely defensive about any nasty remarks being posted on his social media about anyone in his family, including Amy. I suspect if things were that bad between them they would not still be living on the same property even today.

I felt bad for Matt trying to get up and down those stairs at the kids new house. 😢

I like everyone on this show but I agree the earlier seasons were much better.
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo 

You made some good points for me to ponder about..the show just isn't enough any longer to keep my intrest is guess...but i'll hang in there and wait an see what happens...like everyone else who watches the show.

I'll hang in there, too, @cowboy sam.    I think I'll always be a fan of the show, just hoping for the best.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I remember the LPA conventions.  I did enjoy those shows.  I am not sure if they can still tape there.  I know the Johnstons attended last year and there was no taping.  I remember all the shows you mentioned.  The shows were very good when the kids were younger.  Amy was so involved with the kids and their activities.  I remember all the times she had the kids friends over and how she enjoyed entertaining.  I also remember how annoyed she was with Matt all the time.  You are right though the stories were educational in understanding what little people go through.  I am glad that Matt is talking about the hotel kits he created to make hotels more little people friendly.  Matt is a true busiman.  He is always thinking and planning in his head.

@sunshine 919,  I think Matt was a stellar salesman with his computer software career, and probably with most of his other ventures.    He's a dreamer, but unfortunately most of the time once he transforms the dreams into reality he drops them and quickly changes focus...  "on to the next new thing!"   That's a good point about the LPA conventions.   Maybe they don't want filming there, now.    I do love the Johnstons' show and I hope to see it continue as long as it's a fruitful and positive adventure for them.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m sure it’s hard to keep the show interesting when most of the family no longer wants to participate. And I don’t blame them with all the negative comments Jeremy and Audrey received online.

Matts parents have move to another state.

Zack and Tori need the income because Zack doesn’t appear to be working.

The producers are really dragging out Amy’s decision about the farm.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I’m sure it’s hard to keep the show interesting when most of the family no longer wants to participate. And I don’t blame them with all the negative comments Jeremy and Audrey received online.

@deeva   For all we know, the decision has already been made, but they need the issue for filler.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

I also love the Jonston family tv show....

real issues most of the   time that happen between teens and parents!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

oops correction on  about the Johnston family   name....lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@deeva wrote:

@deeva   For all we know, the decision has already been made, but they need the issue for filler.

I agree, the farm might be sold for all we know.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch last night? I thought the show was pretty boring. Jackson is so cute. The dog Murphy eating a dirty diaper incident was beyond gross. How will they handle that animal and 2 babies? They really need a good dog trainer.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone watch last night? I thought the show was pretty boring. Jackson is so cute. The dog Murphy eating a dirty diaper incident was beyond gross. How will they handle that animal and 2 babies? They really need a good dog trainer.

What I thought was even grosser was Tori taking the dirty diaper away from him and flinging it rather than throwing it away..