Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World tonight

@Katcat1 wrote:

The only fair way is to sell the property as a whole and split the profits.  Amy wants the other half now because it comes with more acres.  This is such a boring joke already.

The continual talk about selling the farm and Tori and Zach's new multi leveled home are getting on my nerves... yet I continue watching lol.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

The only fair way is to sell the property as a whole and split the profits.  Amy wants the other half now because it comes with more acres.  This is such a boring joke already.

The continual talk about selling the farm and Tori and Zach's new multi leveled home are getting on my nerves... yet I continue watching lol.

Me too lol

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1   The land would have to be equally divided, finacially speaking, so they would receive their fair share, dinancially.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In Amy Roloff's new book she says she saw messages, pictures, and other things that should not have been shared between people who just worked together and were still married to other people and was devastated. Amy claimed she kept her feelings inside for “several years” to keep her family together — but her marriage still imploded. “Because I didn’t say anything, my emotions and attitude came out in other unhealthy ways,” she recalled.

“I took it out on Matt on camera sometimes instead of talking to him off camera, and that wasn’t right. I cried a lot over those next several years. I didn’t have a plan, and I didn’t know what to do.” “I was scared and ashamed anything remotely like this could be happening. Was Matt really interested in someone else right in front of me? Why would he even go there when were still married? I kept quiet over the years. I didn’t even think about divorce; I didn’t want it to be an option. I’ve never felt so alone, hurt, and betrayed in my life.”

Toward the end of the marriage, Amy said Matt exhibited bizarre behavior, such as leaving a family trip to Memphis, Tennessee abruptly and then returning several days later, saying they needed to go home immediately if they had any chance of saving the marriage. She decided to stay on the vacation with her kids and production team to fulfill contractual obligations, she claimed, but Matt took off again.

Super Contributor

@colliemom4 

That's right. I forgot about that. Didn't he miss a few other vacations as well? He planned a few trips that didn't make sense to me. Why would you plan a mountain climbing trip if you are on crutches and then complain nobody waited for you to catch up. And there was a beach trip that he complained because he couldn't get around on beach sand.

What are your thoughts about the book?

Honored Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

@colliemom4 

That's right. I forgot about that. Didn't he miss a few other vacations as well? He planned a few trips that didn't make sense to me. Why would you plan a mountain climbing trip if you are on crutches and then complain nobody waited for you to catch up. And there was a beach trip that he complained because he couldn't get around on beach sand.

What are your thoughts about the book?

I do remember one vacation he left the family early and it was really sad,  I also remember he has gotten a DUI and for a while he could not drive.  That was years ago so at one point I guess he was hanging out at the tavern.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Matt claims he's taking the high road by not commenting and their kids aren't promoting the book either. I can't say I would expect them to. However I do believe Amy.

I don't care for Caryn at all. Her ex-husband is a nut and her son is extremely troubled. It sounds like by being so close to her it's going to spill on over into Matt's life.