Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World tonight

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone watch last night? I thought the show was pretty boring. Jackson is so cute. The dog Murphy eating a dirty diaper incident was beyond gross. How will they handle that animal and 2 babies? They really need a good dog trainer.

What I thought was even grosser was Tori taking the dirty diaper away from him and flinging it rather than throwing it away..

@CelticCrafter  ITA with you. What on earth is she thinking? She's obviously not thinking. I think they shouldn't have even put that event in the show.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  forgot about the diaper and that was so gross, I always had plastic bags from grocery store in my diaper bag when DD was that age, who just throws it on the ground? I would have gotten my plastic bag put it in there double knot it & took it home for trash or find a trashcan.. The dog getting into it was something also, this dog is out of control (understand a puppy) but he needs some training now because he is going to be a big dog & Tori is pregnant again. 

Respected Contributor

I never thought Matt tried to save their marriage. It wasn't until they were divorced that he made comments to how difficult it would to be married to him. But Amy suspected that he and Caryn were having an affair and I think she found out she wasn't imaginig things. Women's instinc's are usually right on.That is why she's bitter and uncomfortable about being around Caryn and it was Matt's idea to divorce.I think Amy thought he would change his actions and mind about the divorce. But he had Caryn in the wings.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't Tori put the dog on a leash? She needs to change some of

her ways. 

Dog can't teach himself.

She should have taken diaper to trash, odd that she would

just throw it again. 

Honored Contributor

@threecees 

agree..now is the time..if she can't handle dog on a leash...if he is too much to handle...maybe find a new forever home for the puppy...it won't stay a puppy for long..as they said...it will get bigger and stronger...not good if it stays w/o training!

Not dog's fault either...Smiley Surprised

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

ok..another thought..

Zach was told he needs back surgery soon....but how can he if dog bump

s him,knocks him down afterwords,etc!!!

Not good!!! 

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Amy has got to stop playing victim!!  She is angry and still hurt, but she needs to move on with her life. Probably get off the farm.

Respected Contributor

That dog idea wasn't a good idea in my way of thinking. I see major problems brewing with the dog, baby, neighbors and Zach. And now a new baby. Dogs can be a nightmare with  small children. Wake up gang. !! Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@corita 

She won't.. just to spite Matt,, i think  but?/

She can't make up her mind over anything important...lol

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

The only fair way is to sell the property as a whole and split the profits.  Amy wants the other half now because it comes with more acres.  This is such a boring joke already.

kindness is strength