Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World tonight

@ruthbe wrote:

I think Matt and Amy need to get a impartial mediator for them to help regarding the farm.  They are both acting like children.  Or worse....because they are adults.  And I haven't liked Caryn from the beginning.  Don't trust her.  She seems "too nice".  Way too much.  And I also don't buy the story that Zach and Tori are poor.  With all the money they are making from the show???  Unless they are spending way toooo much.

Does Zach have a job that pays anything?  In the earlier shows showing him in school I remember he never did well... never went to college either that I recall... just wanted to coach soccer.... and  that does  not pay much. 

The show is going to end here soon I just can not see a great story line based on him and Tori being that interesting because he is a little person.... Just not much going on there.... So, maybe they are money poor.  Zach needs to go to school and get some kind of education for a job that pays something. Maybe he is not too smart?

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

I think Matt and Amy need to get a impartial mediator for them to help regarding the farm.  They are both acting like children.  Or worse....because they are adults.  And I haven't liked Caryn from the beginning.  Don't trust her.  She seems "too nice".  Way too much.  And I also don't buy the story that Zach and Tori are poor.  With all the money they are making from the show???  Unless they are spending way toooo much.

@ruthbe   https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a27019586/zach-roloff-net-worth/

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am in the minority here, but I enjoy the show, just am tired of the farm, the farm, the farm.  I like the scenes with Tori, Zach, and Jackson especially, and Amy with them, would like to see more of this foursome.

Chris has anger issues, though we all can become angry given a certain circumstance.  Though Amy not being there or leaving a key, she forgot about the key, which at her age I can understand, but I think if she had been more apologetic as soon as she saw him, it would have been better, but he kept on and on about it

I hope Amy is compensated for the extra acreage Matt has now, as it is over double that of Amy's.  He has a nerve to call Amy selfish when I saw plenty of selfishness on his part, especially during the building of the monster house, which Amy never wanted, but Matt didn't give a hoot about what she wanted or her opinion about anything, for that matter

Though Matt says he wants to leave the farm, BS, he wants to contiune what he is doing, just wants Amy off, so obvious, but he never answers that question WHY, but again, it is obvious and he even said so last night.  Why he thinks Jackson will take over the farm when his own kids now don't want to, that is a long way off to be seen.

Honored Contributor

This show is so scripted and Chris is a bad actor!  It has become boring and I will be surprised if it goes to another season.  

As as far as Chris showing up and Amy not being there....poor on her part if she knew time but, again, helps the drama.  What happened with using a cell phone to call and say .,,"I'm here, where are you?" etc. Then later he was all pouty before they left to kayak.  Get rid of him, Amy!  

Best part of show was watching Jackson walk and the cute puppy.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@ruthbe wrote:

Does Zach have a job that pays anything?  In the earlier shows showing him in school I remember he never did well... never went to college either that I recall... just wanted to coach soccer.... and  that does  not pay much. 

The show is going to end here soon I just can not see a great story line based on him and Tori being that interesting because he is a little person.... Just not much going on there.... So, maybe they are money poor.  Zach needs to go to school and get some kind of education for a job that pays something. Maybe he is not too smart?

@SeaMaiden    https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a27019586/zach-roloff-net-worth/

Honored Contributor

I don't really think the property will ever be split....they don't know what each really want....to do!

I bet they both stay on the property and nothing ever will get solved..!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I don't really think the property will ever be split....they don't know what each really want....to do!

I bet they both stay on the property and nothing ever will get solved..!!

@cowboy sam   I think so too, because each of them want the grandchildren to enjoy the farm, and there will most likely be more of them on the way before too long.

Molly had interest in working the farm, maybe once she has children she will do it, but that  probably depends on her husband.

Honored Contributor

One more thought.....Chris just doesn't seem comfortable around Amy...don't think anything will come of it...they will split!

Same with Matt..i just don't think he really remarry either!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

One more thought.....Chris just doesn't seem comfortable around Amy...don't think anything will come of it...they will split!

Same with Matt..i just don't think he really remarry either!

@cowboy sam  Good observation about Chris. He doesn't appear comfortable. I've read online that people feel he's hiding something lol. I'm not saying he is because how could I know but he puts off that vibe. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of these relationships either though I do think Karen would be more likely to marry for money.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched this show years back.....stopped watching for a couple years.....started watching again this year.....i feel sorry for Matt................not a fan of Amy..........i remember the show years back when they were separating and she INSISTED on keeping the big house and letting him go to the small DW house.........she was not about to give up the big house.............and suddenly she decides she would like to take over his side of the farm and rebuild a new house for herself because she feels it is too much work...not sure how much work she actually DOES with the house.......she made her choice years back.....BUT if i were Matt i would speak up and say no...........I liked him saying to her he was tired of her

holding him a hostage with her indecisiveness..........its true...........She always plays the victim with him and i see it the other way around..........he can't maneuver in that house and he is happy where he is......

Don't trust Chris at all..............and as another poster said...his getting SO MAD about the forgotten key raised a red flag for me...............I don't feel he is sincere with her anyway and she acts to desperate with him....and of course HE was the first one to mention building a house on the South side so she wouldn't have so much upkeep.

I think he may be thinking of 'his future" not hers......

I do think Matt's girlfriend does care for Matt.......Chris actually caring for Amy i don't feel it...............