Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World tonight

@colliemom4 wrote:

@threecees  I think they're really reaching for storylines. I wonder how much longer this show can stay on the air? It's getting old fast.

@colliemom4.  I agree 100%.  They are really reaching for storylines. This show has been on way too long and is so boring. Nothing left to tell.

Honored Contributor

I was just thinking. I used to watch the show in the very beginning. It was fun to watch in the beginning. Then things started to go south, like Matt didn't show up for a vacation. And I started to lose interest. I watched less and less and then not at all for several years.

I enjoyed watching when they were a family unit. Lost interest when things started falling apart. It is just too sad to watch now. 

Respected Contributor

I also agree about the money. They get paid really well so why is this a problem. But of course I never would pay$ 400.,000 for a fixer upper. I am just a regular Joe. Not into paying crazy bucks for a house. I always said I want to own a house and not have the house own me.I wish those kids would just stay there  in the house they have. All those steps again. I don't  think LP"s should or later on walk all those steps. And just stop at the baby they have before they bring more kids in the loop and have bad health issues. It scares me just thinking about the head issue itself. And that baby has a crazy large vein on his head that just freaks me out. Jackson Kyle is so very cute and healthy looking , gee just count your blessings and don't ask for trouble.

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@threecees  I think they're really reaching for storylines. I wonder how much longer this show can stay on the air? It's getting old fast.

@colliemom4.  I agree 100%.  They are really reaching for storylines. This show has been on way too long and is so boring. Nothing left to tell.

I agree as well ... reaching for storylines.  I don't know what is truth and what is fiction in order to keep some sort of drama going and, to keep us watching.

Regular Contributor

So true about Tory & Zach crying poor mouth. I guess it's a storyline. Didn't Tory teach school at one point? 

Then there's Amy. She's been crying about keeping that "big" house forever. Now, suddenly, she wants out of the big house. One way to get out of cleaning. Sad but true. Last night's episode and the one where he put a big hole in the trailer, very revealing about Chris. As my mother used to say: RUN, as fast as you can.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

They should just sell the whole kit and kaboodle!

The kids don't seem to be interested in taking it over, all they want is the fun associated with it for their own kids.

That house is too big for either of them.

As far as Karen, I wouldn't want to live in Amy's house either.

This is the answer to it all....sell the farm...split the proceeds in half between Matt and Amy....END THE BORING SHOW.

Respected Contributor

I only started watching a few years ago.  The show is not very good anymore with just Tori and Zach and not Jeremy and his wife and baby.

It is boring and after trying to watch last night took it off of set to record, on the DVR.

I do agree they are running out of storylines.

Seemed to me like the girlfriend was unhappy and bored in the show and Chris seemed immature.

BUT I feel also that it is all FOR SHOW and not Real.

Honored Contributor

vRe: Little People Big World tonight

[ Edited ]

I don't trust Chris. He doesn't want to get married yet if it's about money I feel he might finally do it. Karen too. She's pretty obvious though in my opinion.

Contributor

Neither of them need nor want that big house and all the work associated with that property. They should sell, split the money, and go their own ways. Both seem to say they want to start separate lives but they seem to find it difficult to cut the threads. Maybe that's what happens when you are contracted to do a TV show.

I like Amy but she was WRONG to not apologize to Chris for screwing up and not making the vacation house accessible to him. She seemed to try to turn it around and make it look like it was his fault. It took her a full day to say she was sorry and that was wrong. Don't be surprised when he walks.

I also like Karen. But I honestly cannot see what either of these women sees or ever saw in Matt. He is a grumpy, arrogant, pompous ass and I would have no use for him. He only thinks of one person and that is himself. Always has, always will.

I like the young wife (sorry, forgot her name). She seems to really love her husband.

Trusted Contributor

I think Matt and Amy need to get a impartial mediator for them to help regarding the farm.  They are both acting like children.  Or worse....because they are adults.  And I haven't liked Caryn from the beginning.  Don't trust her.  She seems "too nice".  Way too much.  And I also don't buy the story that Zach and Tori are poor.  With all the money they are making from the show???  Unless they are spending way toooo much.