Honored Contributor

Little People Big World tonight

What is going on with Matt?  He asked Amy if she would be willing to split the property.  She said she would be willing but she would let him have the half with the  house and she would take the half he has which I thought he would be happy but he is not.  Amy is tired of living in the big house.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World tonight

@sunshine 919 wrote:

What is going on with Matt?  He asked Amy if she would be willing to split the property.  She said she would be willing but she would let him have the half with the  house and she would take the half he has which I thought he would be happy but he is not.  Amy is tired of living in the big house.

@sunshine 919  I don't know. I found the entire situation strange. I wonder if they'll ever really do anything?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I don't know. I found the entire situation strange. I wonder if they'll ever really do anything?

Hey Colliemom, how are?  Here we go with another crazy show lol.  What did you think about Chris.  I think his attitude is kind of a red flag.  He doesn't seem to be able to laugh anything off.  Matt is critical of her and now she has Chris.  

Respected Contributor

That house is too big for either of them. She did say they could sell the house or rent it out which I think is a good option for both of them. They could build each on one side of the property they want. The double wide seems it needs repairs, they could each design their own house and stay on the property. Matt said Caryn wouldn't be comfortable in the big house that Amy lived in and I would feel the same way. The children have no desire to live in the big house or the farm. It's alot of work & stress (even tho they have employees) and Amy loves to travel and Matt seems not as enthusiastic as he once was building projects.  Hope by the end of this season they will come to an agreement.

Respected Contributor

I don't think Army and Matt should get to comfortable with new mates, and should not, Not make decisions based on the new boyfrind and girlfriend. Could be in for a rude awakenin it either doesn't last..

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

And what is Amy  thinking ? Matt can barely walk, and surely can't climb stairs. I never seen him climb stairs when he did live in the Farm House. He keeps saying all this wouldn't be fair to Caryn. What ?? And said Matt can barely walk , his legs never touch the ground. I can't understand how he can even drive. And what  was that remark he made to Caryn about his bacon she cooked. She just said well I'll remeber next time. She was nice enough to cook for him and he was soumded like he was complaining to  about her nwo. Go Away somewhere Matt !! And that beard makes him look meaner.

Honored Contributor

They should just sell the whole kit and kaboodle!

The kids don't seem to be interested in taking it over, all they want is the fun associated with it for their own kids.

That house is too big for either of them.

As far as Karen, I wouldn't want to live in Amy's house either.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Hey Colliemom, how are?  Here we go with another crazy show lol.  What did you think about Chris.  I think his attitude is kind of a red flag.  He doesn't seem to be able to laugh anything off.  Matt is critical of her and now she has Chris.  

@sunshine 919  I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. The way Chris behaved surprised me. Especially after the way he left Amy and talked to his friends for a very long time on their biking trip.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought last night was a lousy episode. I liked the previous weeks better.

All of a sudden Amy is tired of her house? Does she and Chris have something

up their sleeves? That Chris is moodier than a teenager.

The only part I liked last night was when the puppy, Murphy was on. It was cute

when Amy and Zach went for a walk and Murphy was carried by Amy.

How about the part when Tori and Zach were talking about their bills, their health

insurance is due, and they are back on the mortage. Who are they seriously

trying to fool that they have money issues. I thought that was pretty silly to try

to convince viewers that. They are loaded, no money issues. They are Roloffs,

like Matt is going to leave them down and out. Neither of them talk about going

back to or looking for work. So ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@threecees  I think they're really reaching for storylines. I wonder how much longer this show can stay on the air? It's getting old fast.