Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World (possible spoilers)

Amy and Chris are both at an age where they don't want to change. If there aren't troubles now there probably will be in the future. I see no reason why Amy couldn't get that stuff in the garage cleaned up other than not wanting to do it. She has time to have her friends over so why not time to clean? I'm not buying that excuse. Especially since she's had 9 months!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Amy and Chris are both at an age where they don't want to change. If there aren't troubles now there probably will be in the future. I see no reason why Amy couldn't get that stuff in the garage cleaned up other than not wanting to do it. She has time to have her friends over so why not time to clean? I'm not buying that excuse. Especially since she's had 9 months!

@colliemom4   I think Amy feels it is more nagging by a man as Matt used to nag her, which she mentioned by saying she is used to it, not something one should be used to, life is too short.  I think she needs time alone to do as she likes in her own time, in her new home,you know, after raising four kids and all that entails.  Bringing a man into her home I think is a mistake, too soon, and yes, I see trouble.  It takes me forever to go through things I have kept for so long, still can't part with many of DD's little clothes, so just packed them and they are on my bedroom closet shelf, but it took years to do this, so much else to do on a daily basis here, she can do what she likes with them, and may enjoy looking at them.

I fell asleep last night but did see Amy and Chris in her kitchen having this discussion.  I think he would be difficult to live with having never been married, always having his own way in a home.

Honored Contributor

Amy needs to stay single for a few years... sure, date Chris or whoever... but  not get married right away. She also could use some therapy for relatiionships and even Chris could use this and go with her.

Honored Contributor

I've always said that I don't think Matt was the easiest person to have to live with but Amy is just one miserable sour puss.

She had a scowl on her face when Chris said he was open to having the wedding on the farm, she was less than pleasant when she said "Matt has it all now"   It's not like he bamboozled her and stole the farm out from under her, she agreed to the terms and the selling price.

At 59 years old I really don't see Chris ever getting married.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel badly for Chris.  He can’t move in because she won’t make room for his stuff.  If they marry, it won’t last unless Amy adjusts.  She is downright nasty about it and Chris, to his credit, is quite patient.

i don’t think she wants to live with him right now.

Esteemed Contributor

been watching  since the beginning and yes Matt is lways planning one project or another and he and Amy would disagree and fight over his projects ,  but she is very lazy and needs a fircracker to go,off under her to get moving on things plus she's very messy !  She has a chip on her shoulder for sure with Chris if he calls her out on her procrastination which she has always been that way.

i don't feel this wedding will ever take place and if  it does the marriage will never last they are both set in there ways Amy wants some  independence now that she's on  her own and he had never been married and if held out this long I'm sure he is going to be hesitant once the fate gets set if it ever does.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

been watching  since the beginning and yes Matt is lways planning one project or another and he and Amy would disagree and fight over his projects ,  but she is very lazy and needs a fircracker to go,off under her to get moving on things plus she's very messy !  She has a chip on her shoulder for sure with Chris if he calls her out on her procrastination which she has always been that way.

i don't feel this wedding will ever take place and if  it does the marriage will never last they are both set in there ways Amy wants some  independence now that she's on  her own and he had never been married and if held out this long I'm sure he is going to be hesitant once the fate gets set if it ever does.

Chris wants a casual wedding, Amy is not listening, he wants a clean house Amy is  not listening.  She is not willing to compromise at all.  I wonder if they will ever show his house.  It is strange.  Chris is soft spoken, not nagging at all.  All he wants is a clean house and Amy does not care what he wants.  If Matt and Karen had an affair I can see where Amy would be angry, but she has to get over it.  It must be very difficult to see Karen with Matt, the farm and Jackson seems to love "Cha Cha" not sure where that name came from for Karen but Jackson seems to be crazy about her.  Just a mess, however Amy did not have to sell, but she seems angry about that.  It will take her forever to pick a wedding venue.

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched the show in a very long time.  I just see commercials.

I don't really buy the relationship with Amy and Chris (is that his name?).  I think it is television only.  I just don't see him truly being attracted to her.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I haven't watched the show in a very long time.  I just see commercials.

I don't really buy the relationship with Amy and Chris (is that his name?).  I think it is television only.  I just don't see him truly being attracted to her.

Hyacinth

Amy should have dated different, instead she just stuck with Chris.  Matt and Karen seem to have a good relationship.  They seem to have same interests.  She enjoys doing projects on the farm.  I guess Matt is going to build a house?  I have watched this show from the beginning Amy argued with Matt about everything.  When you see how Matt remodeled the original house is amazing.  He is good at creating and Amy never bought into it,any of it.

I am not sure what Zach is trying to do.  I never hear him say anything about getting his house ready to sell.  Does he think that he can just move into the house?  

Esteemed Contributor

This farm business, and who is going to live there..blah,blah, is going to cause such a rift in the family.  The boys will resent each other and the parents.  Amy will find another reason to hate Matt for favoring one kid over another...on and on.  Amy will never escape from the house on the farm if her kids live there.