Valued Contributor

Re: Little People Big World (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam - Of course!! (LOL)

I wonder if she's really that indecisive about everything, or whether this is just a part of the "character" named Amy?

When I first started watching, she was taking FOREVER to sign some "divorce-related" paperwork for Matt, and it took MONTHS for her to find a house, pack up, and move out of the family home.

While I understand the whole process was emotional for her, but Good Gravy, woman...

Make a decision, and move on. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes 

As she was leaving the store empty handed..i  also laughed...of course she couldn't ever make a decision on anything.!

agree about time wise it took her forever to sign divorce papers or anything with Matt before and after she even moved out of that house,etc....same old story...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

I mean no disrespect, but I really don't see what Chris sees in her at all.

Do you think they (the producers) felt they needed to hook her up with a "love interest" because Matt developed a relationship with Caryn?

Honored Contributor

Many people seem to think Chris is using Amy to advance his real estate career. If he's of certain character and seen on a tv show he can get a lot more customers. If I were her I would have remained single.

Honored Contributor

Well  Matt and girl friend  will only be that.. boy friend/girl friend....

they both had a good laugh about not getting married to each other!

Will Amy ever be happy??  I doubt it!

Chris won't be happy either  as if he suggests something nicely to Amy...she gets defensive  and shuts him down...so will he only be seen and not heard??

I don't think it will be a happy marriage on tv.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@LavernLuvsShoes 

As she was leaving the store empty handed..i  also laughed...of course she couldn't ever make a decision on anything.!

agree about time wise it took her forever to sign divorce papers or anything with Matt before and after she even moved out of that house,etc....same old story...lol

@cowboy sam  @LavernLuvsShoes   I believe all delays are to insure the series goes on for a while yet.

As for the delay on selling her share of the farm, after spending over thirty years in a home and raising children, I would find it difficult to leave, and remember, while married to Matt, most decisions were made for her as Matt just went ahead and did what he wanted to do without any input from Amy, so she is just beginning to find her voice and is only being cautious in her decisions, as at her age she doesn't want to live to regret.

Honored Contributor

I watched again last night....always to see if anything can get more ridiculous.  The kids are cute to watch.  Jackson speaks very well.  Wasn't it obvious how scripted the program is when Caryn took the baby from Amy as they were all sitting by campfire?  Then Amy shows a sad face.  Come on...who is the grandma here?  This would not normally happen.  I will say I have never seen Matt laugh so much as he does with Caryn.  They seem to have a relaxed relationship.  Now the big drama...will the wedding take place?   Does anyone care?  Not me!

Respected Contributor

Yeah, I noticed that too, how brazenly Caryn went over and took the baby right from Amy's lap, then how annoyed Amy looked.  But then she usually does look that way when she's around Caryn.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@walker I agree about scripting the baby being snatched from Amy.  I think actually they are all nice people and that wouldn't make for any drama.  I think that Matt seems happier than he ever has.  Yes, he laughs alot with Caryn and also with Chris.  They seem to get along well......better than he does with Amy.  She doesn't laugh much and that could also be scripted.

I think Zach's kids are really cute and seem really smart.  It makes a difference when a mother stays home and works with her kids.  Interacting and actually looking into your children's faces while talking and teaching them goes a long way toward development.  Torrie is a great mom.  You don't see Zach and Torrie constantly looking at their phones either.  It was so cute how Jackson packed his overnight suitcase.  The kids playing with the stone pile together was great, too.  

I see Chris and Amy marrying and it will work out if he is willing to concede to her more than she will to him.

Caryn and Matt will stay together, I believe as companionable friends, but never marry.  It seems that is what they both want.  Neither seem to want to tie the knot.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Looks like this was the end of the season?

I was pretty sure we wouldn't see the wedding until the next season, anyway, since they are so many months behind real time.  But I felt surprised that it's ending now.  It'll probably come back in late fall.