Trusted Contributor

Re: Little People Big World (possible spoilers)

Matt is building a one-story (small) log cabin on the farm.  It is almost finished, or I should say that on their last show they mentioned it being almost finished.  He said he had always wanted to build a log cabin.  That was what surprised me when Caryn bought herself a house, because that now gives them combined, a total of about 5 houses!!!  I guess they still have the Arizona house, right?

Trusted Contributor

If either Chris, or Amy, or the producers of the show are going to call off the wedding, they better get a move on, because it is scheduled (in real life) in about 3 weeks, I think!!  So they don't have long to get it cancelled!  I bet it will be Chris who calls it off, IF it gets called off!

But from members of my family who waited a long time before ever marrying for the first time (one married at 48, one at 52 and one at 50, their marriages did not last.  They had gotten accustomed to living alone and not having other people's messes in their houses, etc.  So.......just sayin'

Trusted Contributor

Chris told Amy twice that he didn't want to have to "handle" the rocks 2 or 3 times!  He wants to clean them, wash them, lay them out to dry but he knows that they will still be laying there for months later!!  Made Amy angry!  Imagine that!

That was the craziest idea I ever heard of  (gifting the rocks)...I know Chris was quite shocked about that and did not like the idea!

Honored Contributor

Someone on social media posted to Amy that they hope she has a prenup lol.

Respected Contributor

I've become a regular watcher of this show.  There is something about Chris - I can't put my finger on it, but I am leary of him.  I also hope Amy has a prenup.  It will be interesting to see if the wedding does happen and/or if something weird happens with it being held at the farm.  

Honored Contributor

"Under Oregon law, marital property is that which is acquired or is a direct result of the labor and investments of the parties during the marriage is subject to equitable division."

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I've always heard that it depends on if your state is a community property state or not.  So, who knows if Chris can receive some of Amy's money or not! 

Valued Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

If either Chris, or Amy, or the producers of the show are going to call off the wedding, they better get a move on, because it is scheduled (in real life) in about 3 weeks, I think!!  So they don't have long to get it cancelled!  I bet it will be Chris who calls it off, IF it gets called off!

But from members of my family who waited a long time before ever marrying for the first time (one married at 48, one at 52 and one at 50, their marriages did not last.  They had gotten accustomed to living alone and not having other people's messes in their houses, etc.  So.......just sayin'

I wonder if the producers of the show keep playing up the conflicts between Chris and Amy for dramatic purposes.  Because otherwise I can't see this marriage lasting more than a year if they do go through with the wedding. Chris is obviously used to doing things a certain way, and Amy is so stubborn

Honored Contributor

I read that Amy had a bridal shower this weekend. For her second wedding and with all she owns you'd think she wouldn't.

Respected Contributor

I've missed the past 2 episodes. Has Amy settled on a wedding dress?  

Honored Contributor

@KKJ 

Amy was just trying on a few dresses but left the shop without buying a dress in last shw...of course she couldn't make up her mind what one to buy!  lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."