Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World (possible spoilers)

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I haven't watched the show in a very long time.  I just see commercials.

I don't really buy the relationship with Amy and Chris (is that his name?).  I think it is television only.  I just don't see him truly being attracted to her.

Hyacinth

Amy should have dated different, instead she just stuck with Chris.  Matt and Karen seem to have a good relationship.  They seem to have same interests.  She enjoys doing projects on the farm.  I guess Matt is going to build a house?  I have watched this show from the beginning Amy argued with Matt about everything.  When you see how Matt remodeled the original house is amazing.  He is good at creating and Amy never bought into it,any of it.

I am not sure what Zach is trying to do.  I never hear him say anything about getting his house ready to sell.  Does he think that he can just move into the house?  

@sunshine 919   Zach said he did not want to sell his house, he will rent it out, which tells me the farm is not the forever place for him.

Honored Contributor

I read that a non family member is living in Amy's former home now.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I've always said that I don't think Matt was the easiest person to have to live with but Amy is just one miserable sour puss.

She had a scowl on her face when Chris said he was open to having the wedding on the farm, she was less than pleasant when she said "Matt has it all now"   It's not like he bamboozled her and stole the farm out from under her, she agreed to the terms and the selling price.

At 59 years old I really don't see Chris ever getting married.

2403B4E5-2588-4F89-BB9C-EBAE9C6080F1.jpeg

1A481A4E-92CC-4519-953D-2D4AED60D016.jpeg

@CelticCrafter  Amy does have a really ugly mean face when she is ticked off...I see it Matt all the time...and now with Chris too.  That man should run away as far as he can....

Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree more---Chris should run for the hills.  Actually, I wouldn't want to live with either one of them--Matt or Amy!

Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I don't really buy the relationship with Amy and Chris (is that his name?).  I think it is television only.  I just don't see him truly being attracted to her.

Hyacinth 

@hyacinth003 i know me either !   I think that every time I watch  the show .   This is not to bash Amy as women should be comfortable to look whatever way they want ,  she could use a little  grooming though ,  she's too young to  look so old.  I don't find Chris particularly attractive ,  but he looks well groomed at least and so are Amy's gal friends.   I don't know what he sees in her as she is moody and messy as well.  She needs to get over all that bitterness she holds on to for her own sake.

Regular Contributor

I don't think Amy and Chris will get married.  She does not want to get rid of anything to make room for him.  They are both too stuck in their ways to mae rom for each other.  There's a reason Chris has never been married or had a long term relationship. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I started laughing towards the end of the show when Chris was asking Amy when she would have the garage cleared and she said "by September" and repeated it a couple times.....and she swore she would............THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID WITH MATT.......... give him a date in the future...and NOT KEEP THE PROMISE.

I think Chris is beginning to see what Matt went through with her and he isn't seeming as interested to me with Amy.

Maybe he is looking for reasons to postpone the living together the more he sees her bitterness and constant

claiming of being the "victim"..........

She acts now like Matt FORCED her to sell the property...when he gave her months and months to make the decision if she wanted to sell or not.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

Amy should have dated different, instead she just stuck with Chris.  Matt and Karen seem to have a good relationship.  They seem to have same interests.  She enjoys doing projects on the farm.  I guess Matt is going to build a house?  I have watched this show from the beginning Amy argued with Matt about everything.  When you see how Matt remodeled the original house is amazing.  He is good at creating and Amy never bought into it,any of it.

I am not sure what Zach is trying to do.  I never hear him say anything about getting his house ready to sell.  Does he think that he can just move into the house?  

@sunshine 919 

I think it is a fake (for tv) relationship, like "My Big Fat Fabulous Life."  This guy is decent looking and "normal."  Amy is unattractive and a "little person."  So I am not really believing it.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

After last nights show.....i can almost feel the tension

when Amy and Chris are together.........have a feeling

that marriage isn't gonna happen unless they just do it for

the show....it won't last

Honored Contributor

This might be ignorance on my part, and I mean nothing negative by it, but I was wondering why Zach's youngest child is bald.   I thought it had been a while since she was born and that she would have hair by now - or no?