Esteemed Contributor

Re: Little People Big World new season

[ Edited ]

I though this show was over!!  Didn't she get married to the blond guy??  And wasn't he going to move to Florida with his longtime girl???   

I lost interest in this show some time ago. Dragging the show through the second generation is just not interesting to me!!  This network just does not know when it is time to end a show.....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

No longer watching...like the Duggar's and then   the Counting  On show with the Dugger no birth control allowed children...these shows push the limit of scripted storylines and useless boring scripts.   Little people is just more of this garbage. 

Counting On is nothing but an hour of who's having a baby, who had a miscarriage or who's in labor.  Once in a while they threw in a family fun night.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Has anyone watched The Derricos? It's on TLC and they have 14 kids. It stresses me just watching this show. They have a premie that just had heart surgery and 13 other kids.

I tried watching it but found it boring.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Has anyone watched The Derricos? It's on TLC and they have 14 kids. It stresses me just watching this show. They have a premie that just had heart surgery and 13 other kids.

@colliemom4   I watch it, and am interested, but I can see friction due to the heart baby.  Maybe now, after two traumatic births, they will call it quits in the baby making department.  She is forty, time to stop and raise what she has.