Respected Contributor

Re: Little People, Big World Returns April 2nd

I’m kinda surprised Jeremy and Audrey are not in the show anymore. They both always seemed to be loving the camera time- Her especially. This show is played out, boring now. 

Esteemed Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

@butterfly123  Any hint as to whether Amy is still seeing the biker guy? I'm sad to hear that Jeremy and Audrey won't be filming. Such a beautiful couple.

On March 15, two days qgo, Amy posted a photo on her FB page of soup night with friends. Chris was with her. It is rumored that they could be engaged.

@nomless  I went and checked out Amy's instagram photos. Lots of soup night pics

and every one that Amy is in, her left hand is not fully visible. 

Guess if she is engaged to Chris that will be a huge topic on the show. It probably

would not be in this season though, because in Tori's instagram pics on March 14

she states they are wrapping up Season 19 already. Not sure how many episodes

we are getting in this season.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with many posters...this show has run its course.  I stopped watching before the last season ended.  Just got tired of the constant bickering between the parents and the story did not seem to go anywhere after the babies were born. 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I’m kinda surprised Jeremy and Audrey are not in the show anymore. They both always seemed to be loving the camera time- Her especially. This show is played out, boring now. 

From what I've read online she has a lot of haters. I don't think she can handle the criticism that comes with fame. Not everyone is cut out for it.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Been waiting on word of their return. Finally coming.

Jeremy and Audrey are out of the show last I heard.

Always enjoy seeing Jackson. So adorable.

Tori got a new dog since they were last on.

Same breed as Sully.

I've been watching since the beginning.

Hope it's a good season.

can't say that i'm gonna miss audrey....she always seemed so needy.....

She is always whinning about something.  On the other hand Tori keeps it moving and is always creative in her gift giving to the grandparents.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

@nomless wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

@butterfly123  Any hint as to whether Amy is still seeing the biker guy? I'm sad to hear that Jeremy and Audrey won't be filming. Such a beautiful couple.

On March 15, two days qgo, Amy posted a photo on her FB page of soup night with friends. Chris was with her. It is rumored that they could be engaged.

@nomless  I went and checked out Amy's instagram photos. Lots of soup night pics

Guess if she is engaged to Chris that will be a huge topic on the show. It probably

would not be in this season though, because in Tori's instagram pics on March 14

I am kind of tired of Amy with Chris.  She acts really kind of immature about him.  She acts like she is crazy about him and happy and yet when she is with  matt she is completely obnoxious.  Does not seem like she has moved on.  I am still trying to figure out if she really wanted the divorce. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

@nomless wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

I am kind of tired of Amy with Chris.  She acts really kind of immature about him.  She acts like she is crazy about him and happy and yet when she is with  matt she is completely obnoxious.  Does not seem like she has moved on.  I am still trying to figure out if she really wanted the divorce. 

@sunshine 919   Amy has said that it was Matt who wanted the divorce, and I still there was some hanky panky going on between Matt and his girlfriend, can't remember her name because I don't like her, and this is why Amy is so upset around them.  I think she would just like to get it out in the open and be done with it, as she said it is diifficult to handle the situation.

Honored Contributor

Anyone watching tonght.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I watched. I posted on a thread below. Didn't know which one was the right one to post on.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I watched. I posted on a thread below. Didn't know which one was the right one to post on.

Thanks, I found the other oneSmiley Happy