Honored Contributor

Re: Little People, Big World Returns April 2nd

If they do sell it, the big house is going to need a kitchen renovation.

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123  Any hint as to whether Amy is still seeing the biker guy? I'm sad to hear that Jeremy and Audrey won't be filming. Such a beautiful couple.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@butterfly123  Any hint as to whether Amy is still seeing the biker guy? I'm sad to hear that Jeremy and Audrey won't be filming. Such a beautiful couple.

On March 15, two days qgo, Amy posted a photo on her FB page of soup night with friends. Chris was with her. It is rumored that they could be engaged.

Honored Contributor

@pattypeepChris and Amy in Costa Rica For Valentines Day3504023A-4C30-4025-B4B0-362A21FB037C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

They are only doing the show for the money.  Most  of the kids no longer want to be a part of the show anymore. Just the one son and his wife.   Matt and his girlfriend/ (new wife?) moved away from the farm so I do not see how that is going to play a part  in the acting.... so who us left? Amy and her one son  on the Farm.  Sounds rather dull.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

They are only doing the show for the money.  Most  of the kids no longer want to be a part of the show anymore. Just the one son and his wife.   Matt and his girlfriend/ (new wife?) moved away from the farm so I do not see how that is going to play a part  in the acting.... so who us left? Amy and her one son  on the Farm.  Sounds rather dull.

@SeaMaiden   Unless something has changed, none of the kids live at home, the youngest has been out for years.  

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@CelticCrafter   When The Little Couple sold their home, they made kitchen alterations before putting it up for sale.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Unless something has changed, none of the kids live at home, the youngest has been out for years.  

@mousiegirl   The one son and his wife live near by and plan to be in the show..all the other children do not want to be on it. 

Honored Contributor

So glad Jeremy and Audrey left the show. I had stopped watching because of them. 

Molly the daughter left a long time ago.

I probably still won’t watch much.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I'm going to watch this season.  It's time for all of them to move on.  They're holding on to that stupid farm so they can continue to have a tv show.  They're divorced, time to let it go.  

I think if the kids wanted the farm preparations would have been in the works for them to take over, not the ususal "in the future" conversation that comes up on occasion.

I always wonder how that farm stays in business selling only pumpkins and pumpkin products. Jeremy seems more of an artist than a farmer, and Zack's farming abilities would be limited I think.