Honored Contributor

Re: Little People, Big World 5/21/19

@January121 wrote:

A little off subject but just out of curiosity..... I want to know how two “little” people have babies that grow up to be “normal” size people? 

The same way two average size people have "little" people babies.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Tori's next baby will be a little person. I believe she said she isn't able fo find out until the last part of her pregnancy for whatever reason.

Honored Contributor

Well...now for a teaser for next week..

Zac..is told he will need back surgery!

I'm not sure if its for show or   what  about Matt and Chris acting like buddies now??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Frequent Contributor

I don't think that Matt and Amy will sell the farm......because there goes the show.  The farm is a big part of their story line.

Also in next week previews it seems like Amy is going to confront Matt about Karen and him checking out of the marriage.  She seems to always allude to it in her talks but never straight out says it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One thing for sure, this program allowed Zac to purchase that new home and not work.  I believe his brother is not working and wrote a book trying to make some money off that.  So that whole family is getting paid very well for their 1 hour program.  If and when they sell the farm, they will come into a lot of money.  I have to say it was a smart move to purchase that farm.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

One thing for sure, this program allowed Zac to purchase that new home and not work.  I believe his brother is not working and wrote a book trying to make some money off that.  So that whole family is getting paid very well for their 1 hour program.  If and when they sell the farm, they will come into a lot of money.  I have to say it was a smart move to purchase that farm.

@Katcat1. They’ve owned that farm for a long time. Way before the show. Matt and Amy are hustlers. Zac and Jeremy are dumber than a box of rocks. And just as lazy.

Respected Contributor

Zach's new house has alot of steps and if he has a bad back this isn't good. I saw Zach carrying Jackson down the steps and was scared for both of them. Matt could just about do the steps. When Caryn came over to talk to Amy at pumpkin patch, Amy looked like she wanted nothing to do with her. I do think Matt & Chris get along. They are running out of story lines, think soon the show maybe over. Zach is the only one that is on the show, the other ones are hardly there. It's mostly Matt & Amy show now.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I also read that Jeremy and his family are in Maui or had been there recently, I am thinking if Zach has to have surgery they will have to build an elevator.

Respected Contributor

The kids loved the farm but now as adults don't want to be bother with the keep up or all the work even tho they do pay for help. They didn't even get the pirate ship updated for the pumpkin season which I would think would be a great attraction. Don't even know if they still do weddings. It's alot of work keeping up with alot of land. Amy should start her plans for her house if she wants to stay there, she can continue to live in the house until her new house is built. Maybe rent out the big house after she moves. It is a beautiful piece of land. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can’t stand Caryn. She acts as though she’s already a member of the family.  How could she possibly think that Amy would want to be friends with her when she and Matt had a ‘thing’ going while he was still married to Amy.  She seems so phony.

The house that Zach bought is ridiculous for little people.  It’s a tri level with a zillion stairs which would be a danger with a toddler, especially a little toddler.