Honored Contributor

Little People, Big World 5/21/19

This program was a favorite of mine but lately it is boring.  Sell the darn farm and move on.  I did not realize they had 70 acres of land.  Unless they hire help, there is no way two people can handle that farm.  Or, their children should step up to the plate because they are not working as far as I know.  What do you think?

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Little People, Big World 5/21/19

Although it is real life, being drug through a divorce situation is difficult to watch.

The dismantling of a family is sad.

Honored Contributor

I commented on the old thread. The show is pretty boring yet I keep watching it lol.

Respected Contributor

I agree. Was a fan since it began but no more for me.

Boring, repetitive and so much of the interactions seem forced and fake——-for the camera. 

I also feel its very ingenious for them to cry poverty.

Really?

@Katcat1 wrote:

This program was a favorite of mine but lately it is boring.  Sell the darn farm and move on.  I did not realize they had 70 acres of land.  Unless they hire help, there is no way two people can handle that farm.  Or, their children should step up to the plate because they are not working as far as I know.  What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

I saw on one of Amy's Instagram posts that she makes a decision

SOON about the farm. Probably be during the last few minutes of

the season ending episode. All dragged out for ratings.

Guess then next season will be all about Amy's new life with Chris,

probably living together. 

Honored Contributor

I've gotten to the point where I can't stand Amy.  Good grief!  Make a decision and go with it.

All of you here wrote good posts and I totally agree with you.

This show should have ended a year or two back.

I don't know how any of you feel about Zac but I think he's (sorry) a deadbeat.  I mean I don't think he works or does much of anything, does he?

He doesn't seem to have much ambition.  I think if that marriage lasts it will only be because his wife keeps it together.

I hope not, but I have to wonder if one day she'll get tired of the way he puffs up his chest like he's wise and making good decisions (like raising the price of the house).

So many things I see on these reality shows reminds me of what I'm guilty of (and probably others).  

I can run everyone else's life better than I can run my own!  Ha!

It's hard to watch some of these shows and see the stupid things these people do.  I'm constantly reminding myself that what I'm looking at happened (in some cases) as long about as 6 months.

Then I get my ipad out and see where things are in "May 2019".  Does anyone else do that?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IMW wrote:

I agree. Was a fan since it began but no more for me.

Boring, repetitive and so much of the interactions seem forced and fake——-for the camera. 

I also feel its very ingenious for them to cry poverty.

Really?

@Katcat1 wrote:

@IMW   It is over 100 acres, seventy on Matt's side, and thirty-five on Amy's side, something like that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1   Over 100 acres.  

Did The Roloffs Really Sell the Farm? 'LPBW' Update - Distractify
https://www.distractify.com › Entertainment › Little People, Big World
Mar 29, 2019 - Over the course of 14 seasons on TLC, the Roloff family farm has been ... The couple's split is what has the status of the 100-acre property up in ...

Esteemed Contributor

A little off subject but just out of curiosity..... I want to know how two “little” people have babies that grow up to be “normal” size people? 

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

A little off subject but just out of curiosity..... I want to know how two “little” people have babies that grow up to be “normal” size people? 

@January121   Well. both Amy and Matt had average size parents, you could ask the same question, all in the genetics. Google may have an answer for you.