Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World 3/31

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

I enjoyed seeing little Jackson again. That was sweet of Matt to have

the airplane built for his grandson.

Tori has a rough road ahead with another pregnancy, now a newborn

that is another  LP, toddler Jackson, big dog, Zach and all his health

issues and in-laws who never stop squabbling.

Wish I had a chocolate chop cookie every time I heard the farm, buyout

and the new house being discussed. Wonder how much she drove

Chris crazy about getting engaged?

Amy has so much Anger.  Matt seems like he can be friendly but Amy not so much.  I guess Matt really must have hurt her.

@sunshine 919   Matt does nothing but criticize Amy, and we don't know what has gone on or goes on that we don't see, a lot, I imagine.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, he and Caryn were kind of mocking her.   

Caryn might should keep her trap shut and stay out of it.   I don't have any particular animosity toward Caryn, but sometimes it's not your war so you need to stay home.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I remember a past episode where Tori insisted and just got the huge dog, even though Zach did not want it-  She knew they had a young toddler and planned for more kids...  They need to re-home that dog now, he is too big and too much for them at this time- I could take him!?  🤣🤣🤣  He is sooooo nice, although definitely a handful!  I love Bernies!  

@Skyegirl21   The dog is young, and has calmed down some, he will learn, and probably be very protective of and careful with the children.

Honored Contributor

Let's remember that we do not know everything that has gone on or is still going on that we don't see.  Individually, Matt and Amy are good people, but together, too much bad history. 

Matt won, he has the entire farm, while Amy really did have to move to get away from him.  I still wonder why the farm wasn't just split in half, tons of acreage for each of them, would never have to see each other, unless the way the farm is configured due to the pumpkin growing and business, that wouldn't have been possible.

I can understand why Tori may have wanted a non little person baby, but why she should have expected the second baby to be one, so upset was she to learn she would be a little person.

Whenever Matt or Matt and Caryn are on, I mute and close my eyes, enough of the criticizing of Amy, what is the point, only to drag out each episode, time filler, but it is OLD, and am sick of it.

I like the show overall, just not the Matt and Caryn parts, thank goodness for the mute button.

Amy must be really low balling the house offers to have lost three.  She is conservative with money, but if she finds one she is crazy about, she should come in at least at the asking price, maybe a little over, probably will take up most of this season house hunting.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Yeah, he and Caryn were kind of mocking her.   

Caryn might should keep her trap shut and stay out of it.   I don't have any particular animosity toward Caryn, but sometimes it's not your war so you need to stay home.

I agree about Caryn she really annoyed me when she was talking about Amy.  She needs to shut her mouth.  That was really disrespectful. Matt should keep her out of the interviews.

Esteemed Contributor

I would be content with one child being LP. I would not take

the high odds of another pregnancy most likely resulting in

another LP baby. I would not want to put another child thru

the difficult life that Tori and Zach's kids will endure. Those

kids will be dealing with many  medical issues, surgeries and

other kids taunting them. Tough life. Just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

amy's indecision, would drive me nuts. i'm not wild about either one.

Honored Contributor

I read that Amy said she's finding it difficult to decorate her new home. With her money why not hire an interior designer?

Esteemed Contributor

Which house did she get?  The one on the show where she made an offer (Chris must be the realtor).  It was a big home.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Which house did she get?  The one on the show where she made an offer (Chris must be the realtor).  It was a big home.

@Snoopp  I've only seen pics of the front of it and you can't see much. It's about 15 minutes from the farm. I read this about a month ago.